NTREVENGE - Ch. 2 - The Power of the Devil

Dex-chan lover
If he genuinely cared about his childhood friend, then once he found out Asmode could alter memory, shouldn't he have gotten on his hands and knees and begged her to alter her memories to remove the trauma of the rape?

Double-page supporter
put some effort in proof reading even if you using machine tl dude.

Dex-chan lover
"If fucking is sure to result in victory, then you must fuck!" Asmodeus said that, and I'd say she knows a little bit more about fucking than you do, pal, because she invented it, and then she perfected it so that no living mortal could best her on the matress of honor. Then she used her fuck money to buy two of every fetishist on earth. And then she herded them into a sex dungeon, and then she cucked the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of fetishists are together in one place it's called an orgy!
[Camera angle changes to reveal the 'people' he is talking to are all lewd dakimuras lined up on a fence to dry. The Mari Setogawa pillow falls onto the ground]
[to the fallen pillow] ... Unless it's San Francisco!

Dex-chan lover
i agree with the first post. bro just take a video of it. or atleast fight back. this dudes cant really fight they just know how to swing.

Group Leader
Hmm

Did you just snipe ks group with this quality and its ur first upload and only 17 days gap? Well i hope u take the responsibilty and continue this series if ks group choose to drop this series.

That's it, welcome to translation world :)

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping he actually gets revenge on the guys who hurt his friend. not just the girls who enable. Also i hope he helps the friend out and they develop a true relationship after he screws these bullies and their moms to be destroyed forever

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be honest, I could stop reading this series because of 'terrible' translation and grammar like this chapter.

I'll wait for another scan group to pick up this series.

Dex-chan lover
Confinement king with an edgier plot. Although the wn for confinement king does get pretty fucked up what with
the mc's devil partner straight up torturing some girls into submitting by peeling their skin off and boiling them alive over and over. or dipping them in acid until they dissolve then resurrecting them.
yeah like the Detective woman whose limbs got cut, healed, and sewed repeatedly until her mind broke.

Dex-chan lover
Confinement king with an edgier plot. Although the wn for confinement king does get pretty fucked up what with
the mc's devil partner straight up torturing some girls into submitting by peeling their skin off and boiling them alive over and over. or dipping them in acid until they dissolve then resurrecting them.
Shiiit that sounds like a good revenge manga. I'll check it out

Dex-chan lover
You said he did nothing and that's incorrect. He's setting up his plan and asked if she wanted to join him.
Wrong. He did nothing as not helping her and being the old himself he was days ago when they tortured and humiliated him. Even the girl said this in this chapter... What you mean is that he PLANS do so something. But he didnt put them in action. So my statement before was right.

Dex-chan lover
If he genuinely cared about his childhood friend, then once he found out Asmode could alter memory, shouldn't he have gotten on his hands and knees and begged her to alter her memories to remove the trauma of the rape?
Exactly

Users who are viewing this thread