NTREVENGE - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I finally found the difference between this and Confinement King.

MC here is a way bigger piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
2: All the caps have seen is her sneaking out at night but didn't follow her.
That's just the police being stupid in this manga. I know that the police most likely didn't know anything about Azusa's real circumstances (that she has been raped) so when they saw her going out at night they would not think that "Oh, that girl must have been forced to go meet her rapist!" but they're handling missing students case right now so they should have followed her in case that she's going to be the next victim. But as usual, the author wrote everyone in manga as stupid.

3:The other members of the gang don't actually know the evil douche raped the girl he went alone and hasn't been show telling any of the others.
What are you talking about? It's most likely that they gangraped her. They bragged about it right afterwards. And they talked about her again after some chapters, which prompted the "evil douche" to call her at night.

4: She's not talking to him anymore, that was established early on. Yes, he could try, but it would amount to nothing.
Of course she would refuse talking to MC at the beginning. She was shaken. She was just raped. She thought MC sold her. Just because she refused to talk to him early on and you immediately thought that every interactions afterwards would amount to nothing? MC should have tried to keep approaching her. Keep texting. Asking. Explaining. Even if he chatted about more trivial things it would be tremendously useful. She doesn't need to reply. MC just have to show her that he's available, that he's her ally, staying there with her. Having someone to support you; that's the biggest help for a rape victim.

Dex-chan lover
They don't know anything about the poor girl aside being an hikkikomori.

Nope still going strong.

You can simply check the other manga made by this author.
But to answer your question: confinement king. Same concept but much more funnier.
Thanks confinement king is funnier.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, guess I will go to reread again too.

Ch 1

I thought Sakuraba did knew who raped Azusa, as someone clearly used his phone when he was unconscious, but checking the scene again, it's the whole troupe, so certainly, it's impossible to know who did it without Azusa revealing who.

Those "eyes" also seem quite frequent in the story, with Azusa showing it first after she tells him she was raped.

Ch 2

Azusa's rapist also is the one to "do" Miku just before Sakuraba teleports her, so maybe that could be considered as a hint, as the other 3 may not have the same casual behavior since their girlfriends may not accept it.

Regarding victims, Miku is also a little bit of one, as she was the one initially bullied and helped by MC, however she ended up acting on the bullies behalf tricking Sakuraba because she too was being blackmailed (ch 6), causing him to fall under their control. That's the reason she was the first one to accept her punishment and was very fast at it.

Ch 4

I don't see anything regarding Asmodeus suggesting attacking the 3 first, she did however say that the method to control them is by breaking them first, which is what leads to the events

Ch 7

Another thing that I remember but I thought it was important to point out is that Hina wasn't all well and good with her boyfriend Yuuki, as was shown in her expression when Yuuki went pretty far in his bullying of Sakuraba,

Ch 8

He notices that Tokushige Mitsuru must be the one who raped Azusa, there are also rumors that Mitsuru could be the culprit as he was aiming at the girls, and he is the rapist of the group. Also considering that the group is made of 6, 3 girls and 3 guys, 2 of them have a relationship, Yuuki and Hina, Takuma and Mizuho.

Chiaki and Mitsuru are not in a relationship, so that may be why MC understood that Chiaki's mouth to mouth punishment with Miku was her first kiss before, it would also increase the chances that, being the one without agirlfriend and who does everyone, Mitsuru is the most likely culprit.

Ch 9

This is the mention of Asmo's "plan", but it seems to be related to the already captured group, besides, it seems to be related to how to break them (with the warden cosplay in the next chapter) rather than for some reason do only with those 3 and ignoring the 4th girl.

Sakuraba also mentions Tokushige when Miku is giving him a BJ.

Ch 12

Has more confirmation about MC realizing it's Tokushige. It also reveals that the reason Sakuraba took Chiaki among the first group was to bother him, so he couldn't understand Tokushige's lack of anxiety about having the girl he liked disappear.

Ch 13

Chiaki is again confirmed by Hina for being a virgin. The two call Miku a slut because she (was forced to) have sex with a bunch of guys, but Chiaki is a virgin, and we can assume Hina only did it with her boyfriend, and she doesn't cheat, so they think they would have a better chance of taking her podium in Sakuraba's view, as surely Sakuraba would prefer someone clean over a "slut".

Ch 14

The rumors in Social Media are saying that Miku is the culprit of the kidnapping.

Sakuraba also got Miku to write everything in letters that the 2 did against her.

Ch 16

The policeman noticed Azusa leaving her house, but because he was alone, so he couldn't leave his place nor send someone to follow her. So in a way, he did want to follow her as a possible partner in crime to Sakuraba, and that could have saved her, but the situation made it impossible considering his priorities. Too bad.

Asmo does know about her leaving the house, and believes that will spice things up.

Ch 17

The things Miku wrote in Ch 14 were placed in mailboxes for the 4 remaining culprits, who now believe she is the culprit, but they can't show it to the police, as they will also end up involved.

Ch 18

After sending the video where they "torture" Hina to Yuuki, he goes to the police and explains to them that Miku is the culprit, contrary to what the others wanted. When asked why would Miku would have such a grudge, he is unable to explain, when the police suggests Sakuraba involvement, Yuuki ironically denies (thus in a way putting less suspicion on MC).

Ch 19

Tokushige (Rapist) seems to have been involved with a girl with a knife, and likely did something against her, so we may have another relevant victim/criminal in the story for the future against him. There is a mention that Yuuki's birthday is coming.

Sakuraba returns to the girls and mentions that Yuuki invaded Miku's house after the video scene claming Miku was the culprit, but nothing came out of it, however, because of Yuuki actions, his girlfriend has to pay the price, Hina is scared as she obviously has nothing to do with this, but this should help with making her hate her boyfriend for later.

Ch 20

Hina is still being tortured by Miku, while Chiaki is not a virgin anymore. Sakuraba lies saying that Yuuki already has another girlfriend and nobody is searching for her anymore, but although Hina doesn't want to believe it, she has no other option.

A few days, and Hina is Yuuki's apartment for his birthday.

We get to see those "eyes" as the yhave sex.

----

So after this review, I guess I wasn't that wrong suggesting annoyed, as she clearly must be angry about being tortured for HIS actions.
I dont think chiaki is no longer a virgion. She mentions just rubbing it and we see fluid between her thighs a little low for intercourse based on the position.

Last edited:
I have several criticisms about this chapter's translation choices. First of all not sure why they keep using "rubbing" when the original clearly says sumata (thighjob). Secondly in the last page she says 抱いて which might mean hugging/holding somebody but in this context it clearly means "have sex with me".
fAohJsn.jpeg

Also just read chapter 23 and it was so hilarious. Can't wait for the reactions when it gets released here.
while Chiaki is not a virgin anymore
She wasn't having penetrative sex with him in this chapter. Read the text above.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread