NTREVENGE - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Okaay...

Now what will MC do about the sent video?
I mean, that video clearly showed that there's another one (him) involved.
And quite a large part of his body was shown.
... did he just leave recorded evidence of his involvement on the phone of the guy he's trying to frame? Is he an idiot?
I imagine Asmode will delete the video like she did in chapter 18.

Dex-chan lover
... did he just leave recorded evidence of his involvement on the phone of the guy he's trying to frame? Is he an idiot?
I'm assuming that was a video call so guessing all that it would show is that a call had taken place. Perhaps enough for our ace detective to figure it all out though. Unless, I don't know, hacker magic.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's to stop those two girls from talking about the MC?
The idea is likely that they’re hentai logic mind broken to follow MC, and under threat of being teleported and killed off or smth. Even if it’s explained that MC did this to them and has teleport power and stuff, they don’t know where the room is and there’s no proof. While the teleport ability is limited, it’s still too out of bounds with logic to easily figure out from a normal persons perspective. Eventually tho it’ll get caught cuz “muh 300 IQ detective sense”

Dex-chan lover
I imagine Asmode will delete the video like she did in chapter 18.
I thought it's different?
In chapter 18, the content of Hina's message was a url link, and Asmo simply deleted the video at the source site.
In this chapter, the content of Hina's message was a video file. The video started immediately once he opened the message.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so we’re finally doing NTR in NTREVENGE after 21 chapters. The build up was not worth it & took way too long for my personal preference. Plus there is only one other girl (tanned gyaru) that there can be used for NTR unless he sets up the other two girls. Anyways it is hilarious that he tried to shut the door to the police when they already there to arrest him. Can’t wait for another 21 chapters before he gets his revenge on another target. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread