NTREVENGE - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler please? Because I saw nothing indicating that MC did anything to prevent his "love" from getting raped. And "getting even" doesn't mean that girl didn't get raped before that.
MC is going after Mitsuru (rapist) now. Since Mitsuru doesn't have a girlfriend, Asmodeus told MC to go after Mitsuru sister(Asuka) because she's the only girl he cares about. In the most recent chapter, MC is confabulating with his "slaves" how to get in contact with Mitsuru's sister. It was also shown Azusa (MC's childhood friend) being raped by Mitsuru :fml:.

Dex-chan lover
MC is going after Mitsuru (rapist) now. Since Mitsuru doesn't have a girlfriend, Asmodeus told MC to go after Mitsuru sister(Asuka) because she's the only girl he cares about. In the most recent chapter, MC is confabulating with his "slaves" how to get in contact with Mitsuru's sister. It was also shown Azusa (MC's childhood friend) being raped by Mitsuru :fml:.
Exactly as I expected. Except for Mitsuru's sister. Is raping her an NTR? Unless the rapist brother is a siscon. You should tell that to Dragonknight50 because they for some reason believe that MC isn't ignoring Azusa getting raped.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly as I expected. Except for Mitsuru's sister. Is raping her an NTR? Unless the rapist brother is a siscon. You should tell that to Dragonknight50 because they for some reason believe that MC isn't ignoring Azusa getting raped.
Is raping her an NTR? Unless the rapist brother is a siscon.
Mitsuru's sister hasn't shown up yet and we haven't seen her interaction with Mitsuru so it's hard to say. Apparently Asmodeus thinks it is.

You should tell that to Dragonknight50 because they for some reason believe that MC isn't ignoring Azusa getting raped.
The thing is, MC doesn't know that she's still being raped, he thinks she's isolated in her room. Asmodeus knows, but she didn't tell MC. In the last chapter Mitsuru is shown reading the messages that MC is sending to Azusa while raping her, he threatens to send a photo to MC.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, MC doesn't know that she's still being raped, he thinks she's isolated in her room. Asmodeus knows, but she didn't tell MC. In the last chapter Mitsuru is shown reading the messages that MC is sending to Azusa while raping her, he threatens to send a photo to MC.
In chapter 13, Asmodeus has clearly insinuated that something has happened to Azusa, and MC understood that. And yet he just let her be and just continue doing his "revenge".

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 13, Asmodeus has clearly insinuated that something has happened to Azusa, and MC understood that. And yet he just let her be and just continue doing his "revenge".
Yes, but up until that point(chapter 13), Azusa was only being threatened. It was in chapter 16 that Asmodeus saw Azusa leaving the house and decided not to tell MC.

It seems to me that Asmodeus was trying to motivate MC in chapter 13 because look what she said in chapter 16:

ZNGa1Qc.png

Also, MC kidnapped Chiaki(Sekido) because he thought Mitsuru liked her. In chapter 12:

pDu13a0.png

Another thing, you mentioned chapter 13 and I went to look. Mitsuru's sister appears in it:

nOL7XL0.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was wondering whats supposed to happen, with people spoilering stuff, so I added few languages to my settings till one popep up with chapters up to 30.
It seems that nothing really happen in those chapters aka 26 to 29, part in comments of chapter 30 someone said that basically MC told his "kept" girls what the bad dude did to his childhood friend - and they decided to help him get his revenge even including beating him up. Some talks about that dude sister came up, we even get to see hear nearly fully naked thanks to Asmodeus spying.
In this chapter we do finally see what people spoilered, we see the bad dude basically having sex with MC CHF, she seems to have her hands bound, dude reads her phone and threatens her to make a photo of them fucking and send it to MC, in comments people said that he basically threatens her with being bored with her and giving her aka his toy to some other people to play with etc. Whats annoying thou is that she is basically drawn like you typical NTR female. She has blush all over her face, she isn't even trying to resist, she seems to have pleasure from the sex. If they make it so that MC ends up with like all the bad girls, sisters of bad dudes who have no girlfriends, girlfriends of those who do, and all their moms or something, but the only girl sad will be his NTRed CHF who fallen in love with the dick of the bad dude, then I don't know what I will do lol, probably rate this manga low out of disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like her, but I have to admit that she's kinda cute for being that innocent even with such a terrible character.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering whats supposed to happen, with people spoilering stuff, so I added few languages to my settings till one popep up with chapters up to 30.
It seems that nothing really happen in those chapters aka 26 to 29, part in comments of chapter 30 someone said that basically MC told his "kept" girls what the bad dude did to his childhood friend - and they decided to help him get his revenge even including beating him up. Some talks about that dude sister came up, we even get to see hear nearly fully naked thanks to Asmodeus spying.
In this chapter we do finally see what people spoilered, we see the bad dude basically having sex with MC CHF, she seems to have her hands bound, dude reads her phone and threatens her to make a photo of them fucking and send it to MC, in comments people said that he basically threatens her with being bored with her and giving her aka his toy to some other people to play with etc. Whats annoying thou is that she is basically drawn like you typical NTR female. She has blush all over her face, she isn't even trying to resist, she seems to have pleasure from the sex. If they make it so that MC ends up with like all the bad girls, sisters of bad dudes who have no girlfriends, girlfriends of those who do, and all their moms or something, but the only girl sad will be his NTRed CHF who fallen in love with the dick of the bad dude, then I don't know what I will do lol, probably rate this manga low out of disappointment.
I'm so tired of stories where the MC is a dick piece of piece that rapes to get revenge over a dick piece of shit that rapes. It's just the pot calling the kettle black. So he saves her then what? He'll still be just as bad as the guy

Dex-chan lover
The purest of all sins huh..(⁠人⁠⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠゚⁠+

Dex-chan lover
It's trash manga, not the first time I had one. But weirdly enough, I don't hate it that much.

Dex-chan lover
First pure part.. though still rotten about other stuff,,, probably don't really remember much

Users who are viewing this thread