NTREVENGE - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Supporter
So this sloppy story will have a suitably slop ending… I guess that makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so we’re finally doing NTR in NTREVENGE after 21 chapters. The build up was not worth it & took way too long for my personal preference. Plus there is only one other girl (tanned gyaru) that there can be used for NTR unless he sets up the other two girls. Anyways it is hilarious that he tried to shut the door to the police when they already there to arrest him. Can’t wait for another 21 chapters before he gets his revenge on another target. Thanks for the translation.
It's possible that starting from the beginning contributes to finding it slow. If you had picked it up after 22 chapters, you might not have thought it as slow, especially the chapters are shorter in lengths. It could be also because you're invested in it and you can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it's different?
In chapter 18, the content of Hina's message was a url link, and Asmo simply deleted the video at the source site.
In this chapter, the content of Hina's message was a video file. The video started immediately once he opened the message.
I mean, we didn't see the content of the message like in chapter 18, so it could have been a link too. I don't want to defend this dumpster fire too much, but since we saw Asmode delete a video in chapter 18, to me it doesn't seem like there's an inconsistency in this case.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway the police is retarded. Some asshole bitches went missing they immediately go waaa waaa waaa.

When an innocent girl got raped they slept like logs.

Group Leader
if he actually managed to convince the other 2 girls to blame everything on this guy.... wow....

Users who are viewing this thread