NTREVENGE - Ch. 26

At chapter 30, we see the bad dude fucking MC childhood friend, basically blackmailing her by telling her he will make and send a picture of them fucking to MC as he was reading MCs msgs on her phone while she cowgirls him, that she needs to work hard cause if she bores him he will give her away to his friends to play with the boring toy in his place. And like in typical NTR she has blushed cheeks and seems to have pleasure from the sex. So like - either brain wiping so she forgets like someone said, or she will be mind broken and in love with the rapist dick, while MC fucks half the female population - anyone that was even the least remotely connected to people who bullied him or something, including their moms, sisters, cousins, etc.
Huh so turns out on some level I was actually hoping he'd rescue and save his childhood friend. I hadn't really analyzed why I was still reading this dumpster fire.

Thanks for the summary -- truly not sarcasm -- now I can finally drop this garbage.

If any other garbage-eaters skim past here, got any reccs for the damaged-heroine trope? I've obviously already read the most famous one "Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de" and its sequel.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he contracted with demon, what else is there but ruin.
This is made by the same guy who writes Confinement King. The demons there are all pretty much in love with that MC. So, you never know.

Double-page supporter
I guess he's more into getting revenge for himself than his childhood "friend". Besides she's already been raped again and while he doesn't know he also doesn't seem to care at this moment. I guess demon girl will just erase her memories and make it like it never happened ... she'll be just like new again, right? (jk)
This is one of those situations where seeing her like that caused him to die, and what was left was someone with nothing to live for, they took the one one good thing in his life and hurt the one person he cared the most about.

He is functionally a walking corpse, there is nothing he can do to fix her mental state or their relationship after she was raped thinking he sold her out, the only thing left to do is to get even and make them pay.

In a way this is the only thing he can do to free himself from the guilt of thinking that it was his fault that she was raped, even if he was not at fault, in his mind he likely hates and blames himself, the classics "if only..."

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those situations where seeing her like that caused him to die, and what was left was someone with nothing to live for, they took the one one good thing in his life and hurt the one person he cared the most about.

He is functionally a walking corpse, there is nothing he can do to fix her mental state or their relationship after she was raped thinking he sold her out, the only thing left to do is to get even and make them pay.

In a way this is the only thing he can do to free himself from the guilt of thinking that it was his fault that she was raped, even if he was not at fault, in his mind he likely hates and blames himself, the classics "if only..."
So you mean he is somewhat like a Revenant in the D&D sense:

The sole purpose of the revenant’s brief existence is to wreak vengeance on its killer, together with anyone who may have aided in the murder. It stops at nothing to achieve its purpose and can locate its intended victim wherever he may be. Accomplices are also tracked down if they are in the company of the killer, but if they are elsewhere they are ignored until the killer is dealt with. If the associates of the killer are with him in a party, they are dealt with after the killer is dead.

A revenant does not attack innocents except in self-defense. If necessary, the revenant can use cunning to get to its prey.

Users who are viewing this thread