NTREVENGE - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
donDMas.png

donp7uj.png

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately the leak is a risk that will always present, no matter the method. Unless Asmode controls Tokushige's mind and make him delete all records permanently.
:nyoron:
I agree it’s a risk and Asmode can do that.

But from my POV I don’t think Asmode wants to do that. It had looked like Amode did not want MC to go after Tokushige because MC will have less motivation/fire/determination to go after his bullies. Which means Asmode will have less control on MC’s actions so less chance of restoring her power back. Aside knew what was happing to MC’s friend since Ch 16

But that’s just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
His revenge is practicaly pointless at this point since his beloved childhood friend is being raped probably everyday while he is thinking about his new target. Maybe try checking what is up with your friend first.
With the faces his CHF does while having sex with the bad dude looking like its pure bliss and pleasure and just a bit of embarrassment when her "rapist" mentioned sending photos of them doing the deed to hers CHF - its like pure NTR bait.

Worth waiting till ch.30 - to see it - and maybe find out if people in comment section of other languages aren't BSing, cause what was being said like the photo/video of them fucking was what people in comments said as I can't read the other language either, but the blushing/not behaving like a raped victim but like typical NTR virgin happy from being dicked is my own interpretation of images I saw.

Thou both ways its kinda true that his initial reason for trying to kill them and starting this NTRevenge is kinda lost on the situation if his CHF is either raped all the time, or worse already successfully NTRed and fucking willingly.

Dex-chan lover
ok good i was about to say she was about to do some bs but turned out to be ok

but looks like things about about to happen

also i wonder when his childhood friend is gonna be brought back up

Double-page supporter
The story is dumb but at least Asmodeus is actually doing actual demonic stuff that is to be expected as a King of Hell. My only question is why choose this lame MC to help you. As the “Demon of Lust” there are much better candidates she could had choose to help her regain her powers at a much more faster rate.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NTR is indeed Asmode's proposed method. But no matter what kind of person the sister is, she shouldn't be included in the revenge if she's not already involved. She never bullied MC. Let's see in next chapter, if MC will show any reluctance in sacrificing unrelated people.

Unless the sister is involved in torturing the childhood friend. No holding back then. Destroy da bitch. :shamihuh:
My guess itll probably be less torture and more messing up the sibling relationship to get her. Probably by showing sis how her brother really is. Could even be saving her from a dangerous home situation based on her being someone the rapist brother "really cares for."

Some spoilers about the upcoming stuff with the sister
Looks like the plan is to make her fall in love with MC (he started working in the same caffee recently) so it's not going to involve kidnapping this time. Also MC will have to rely on Asmode's tips regarding how to woo a girl instead of her brainwashing.

Insignis
I'm not sure about how it's going to turn out later but in that chapter she was following the orders because of blackmail and not because she was enjoying it. He also threatened to give her to his pals who will fuck her to death if she's not willing to serve him properly.

Dex-chan lover
Some spoilers about the upcoming stuff with the sister
Looks like the plan is to make her fall in love with MC (he started working in the same caffee recently) so it's not going to involve kidnapping this time. Also MC will have to rely on Asmode's tips regarding how to woo a girl instead of her brainwashing.

Asmode's could brainwash her herself like with the guy they just framed, right? I don't think our MC is capable of wooing a girl, even with advice. That's even less believable than the rest of this story.

Dex-chan lover
He could have "kidnapped" his childhood friend before "releasing" her to the police, thus putting her in protective custody, so that she can be safe from Tokushige.

MC was definitely thinking with his lower head. Why does he absolutely need to NTR the bully? Isn't the point is to take revenge? He can easily destroy Tokushige's life by "framing" him of various criminal acts. Rather than destroying the probably-unrelated sister's life, he should use other method - maybe manipulating the situation so that Tokushige become an outcast and hated by everyone including the sister.

But author MC was too stupid for that I guess.
:huh:
He’s a timid boy who’s being used by the demon to do despicable things. He’s hardly in control.

Users who are viewing this thread