NTREVENGE - Ch. 30 - Mujeres que caen por el placer

Hahahaha stop living in a bubble, there's no perfect place in the world and in Japan this do in fact "happens" whether you want it to happen or not, living in ignorance is a bliss but those who know of this and put a blindfold because reality is too much are plain stupid
STOP LYING

Dex-chan lover
STOP LYING
I mean he is not wrong, such stuff happen in Japan but comparing being touched, molested slightly to what we saw here, like gang raped + continues being raped on a daily basis against their own will AND still not going to the police, are world between each other.

People are right when they say these characters are written brain dead, otherwise the "plot" (or the lack of it) wouldnt happen and the whole drama would have ended in chapter 2.

Im surprised we got not only a second rape scene with her, but also hinted there will be more to come...as this definifly isnt what people want to see...at least thats what I hope.

I looked at the ranks or how many are subscribed to it, and it dosent look good for the manga, let alone that the "gossip" part in the japs forum sites didnt picked this manga at all. So my gutt feeling is that the manga isnt going to be for long and the revenge will be rather swift and boring.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NTR? en my manga sobre NTR????

... de hecho tiene sentido jaja, igual se veia desde kilometros

Dex-chan lover
Where can I see this data?
their website. I sometimes check them out on their release date and 10 days later to see how they are doing rank wise. Mind you these are just plain observations from my site. For all we know this somehow sells like pancakes over there but if I go from what I see it wouldnt be the case. The only strange thing is why its a two-weekly release.

Users who are viewing this thread