NTREVENGE - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
The author forgot that he drew Azusa in a bad state in chapter 11:

c1bI9SD.png

It makes no sense for her to look healthy now, especially since she keeps getting raped. Thinking about it, nothing makes sense in this manga.

Thanks for the chapter!
She look healthy now because someone feed her something nutritious every day :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda just floating and reading this but this is too shit, "give NTR a chance" yeah I gave it a chance, look where we are 🤡

Dex-chan lover
Great job at the revenge and helping your childhood friend :aquadrink:
Honestly the only one getting NTR’ed here is the protagonist.
You realize he's already NTR'd one of his bullies and got 2 women, right???

Yep, NTR in the title is showing why it is there.

MC is master at being stupid.
You say he's being stupid, but you forget that he hasn't been doing this that long. It hasn't been that long period of a time...

And he's only recently gained a back bone....

Also, the girl was already raped.... so he's trying to take them all out with the ones that were easiest first.....

Man, I skipped a whole bunch of chapters till this one and I feel like nothing has happened if not the situation is even worse. I get that this is NTR but if the main culprit is just banging the childhood friend you like you need to rethink your plan. Like yeah the demon is keeping this under wraps for entertainment, but comeon the main character should at least ask to shrink the dudes dong so that he isn't able to rape her but no MC gotta go all death note 5 trillion iq until getting told by the demon "Yeah your childhood friend kept on banging the main culprit to keep you safe.". Like tanned dude was the easiest target out of the group to make disappear but nah let's NTR him from his female "friends" that he clearly doesn't seem to care about anymore as he continues to walk scott free. If this is some "Battle of NTR" type bull then I can see why the score is so low. Author trying to do a long burn for a short solution which is probably the worst decision to do as a story like this could probably go for 50 chapters with 90 percent being the setup and 10 percent being the big execution. At this point I feel like MC is just gonna turn into a incarnate of lust before he even finishes his long ass plan. Didn't even go after the dudes in some way just the girls which just shows he ain't confident in using his demon friend against them even though I'm pretty sure she could do something to them. At this point the set up for a double cross/corruption of MC is imminent with what the first chapter showed. Dude somehow loves his childhood friend yet can't seem to find the true target even though it is glowing in the dark just a few inches from his face.

Like, I know that I missed plot points and shit but if the story doesn't feel like it's progressing then we got a "Will they, won't they" situation in the form on NTR. Would've been more interesting for the MC to get arrested and get away while turning to a life of crime for revenge.

The issue I have & most likely everyone else has is the question: WHO ARE WE SUPPOSE TO LIKE IN THIS MANGA?
The only one I can say with confidence is Asmode because she's a demon doing what any demon in fiction would do. For me & what other people have said in previous discussions is that she's playing the long con. I hope that once Sakuraba fulfills his revenge & is happy, that is where she'll give him the big middle finger at the end & make him as miserable as everyone else as a part of her original & hidden plan. You are right that the time spent (Idk how much time has passed in the world) getting his revenge on the women instead of the guy that did the most damage, was the first thing he should've done. No we did not because the author really wanted this to happen because they want us to hate this manga or doesn't know how to write. Sorry for the rant & thank you for reading.
but it has already been said what Asmode's objective is, somehow she lost a large part of her power, she is using the protagonist to regain her power, the whole situation that is happening is benefiting her

MC actually did send Asmodeus to check on her, and Asmodeus does know that the childhood friend is getting ntr’ed. She’s just not telling to MC because she finds the situation more entertaining this way.

I’m not disagreeing with you nor am I defending MC. Asmodeus is probably just going to let the situation continue on until she gets her powers back and then have MC ntr his childhood friend to get her back.

Like just think about the story as the MC trying to win the battle of NTRs, as scummy as this sounds: even though childhood friend is like this, it’s not like MC can’t re-NTR her himself with the demon of lusts help, what happens to her is of little consequence as long as MC isn’t caught by the police.

But yeah it’s still incredibly dumb to not go after the tanned idiot first when this all started with him 🤦 . It’s like MC respects him in dumb twisted way
So, I think the protagonist is taking revenge using the order of the characters who bullied him, in Takeuchi's flashback it was shown that the one who started bullying him was Mizuno with the help of Takeuchi and then the other characters participated, Mitsuru he didn't actively participate, he just made fun of the protagonist's face and then raped his childhood friend, the protagonist is deciding how he's going to get revenge on him, maybe he'll end up discovering something about Mitsuru's sister that will make him stop hesitating or he'll just find out what is happening with your childhood friend and stop having these reservations

Dex-chan lover
A Death Note style ending where the evil contract monster just offs the protag at the end would be the most fitting ending to this.
Agreed. At least Light was likeable. This dude in the other hand needs Truck Kun to pity kill him because I highly doubt even Truck Kun would want to intentionally be anywhere near him.

whats with thes HG kids, your firned goes to jail for rape and you're like, "what a fool, Im gonna go continue raping"

Dex-chan lover
So another cheap writing, MC not checking on his friend + this rapist guy still raping MC friend even when he knows his friend was caught by police and that he should be carefull...
And to ppl writing MC could just send demon to check on friend, demon isn't doing all that for MC she probably only care about entertaiment and would probably lie anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread