NTREVENGE - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Like I don't understand why Takeuchi is in there suffering when he approached her to help get revenge? If he wanted her to be his inside person then that makes sense but everything that is happening to her now, I don't get it unless there is something I missed in the previous chapters. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
The guy that raped MC’s supposedly precious childhood friend and MC’s current accomplice (?) doesn’t even know any of this is happening.

He has otherworldly powers from the goddamn devil, MC should have pushed the rape bully’s shit in on ch.2!

MC maybe a victim, but he is truly a loser for going after the girls just to get off on torturing them. It’s hard to root for anyone aside from the childhood friend.

Kinda of hoping the point of the story is how feckless and cowardly MC is , at least it would make sense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The guy that raped his supposedly precious childhood friend and current accomplice (?) doesn’t even know any of this is happening.

He have otherworldly powers from the goddamn devil, MC should have pushed the rape bully’s shit it on ch.2!

MC maybe a victim, but he is truly a loser for going after the girls just to get off on torturing them. It’s hard to root for anyone aside from the childhood friend.

Kinda of hoping the point of the story is how feckless and cowardly MC, at least it would make sense.
I’m sure there’s some sort of payoff at the end. Like the rapists will be framed for the kidnapping

Dex-chan lover
Like I don't understand why Takeuchi is in there suffering when he approached her to help get revenge? If he wanted her to be his inside person then that makes sense but everything that is happening to her now, I don't get it unless there is something I missed in the previous chapters. Thanks for the chapter.
I believe she helped (due to being bullied herself) the bullies coerce someone else to save her own skin. He gave her the option to help him and get her revenge at the same time. While MC also gets her back for being complicit.

Group Leader
If you guys are going to beg for support, then at least take the time to up the quality of your releases. The TS isn't that clean, font choices could be better, and there's a couple of grammar/punctuation issues.

Mangadex exists, so there's no need to waste resources on your own site.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel like this manga is more of a "how to induce stockholm syndrome in a girl" above anything else. He's so fixated on torturing the girls (who apparently don't know about the rape) rather than torturing the guy who actually terrorized/raped his childhood friend.

Like, why not just send all the guys in the room and use the same tactics to get the other boys to rape the rapist. Honestly kinda feel like the author wants to write a certain type of story (training girls), and just wrapped it up in some poorly contrived circumstances.

I mean, I'm probably speaking too soon, but I'll stick around for a couple more chapters before making more judgements on the writing.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the MC like... kind of lacking in intensity?
I mean, the entire situation and his actions are clearly "Evil" by nature (sure, they deserve it, but that's besides the point), but I don't know if it's the MC's character design, or his expressions, or the overall dialogue, but he just lacks that "Angry" or "Revengeful" glint that you see in MCs of this kind of story, so he ends feeling kind of lacking to me.lol.

But, again, that could be just me.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the MC like... not really into the "revenge" role at all?
I mean, the entire situation and his actions are clearly "Evil" by nature (sure, they deserve it, but that's besides the point), but I don't know if it's the MC's character design, or his expressions, or the overall dialogue, but he just lacks that "Angry" or "Revengeful" glint that you see in MCs of this kind of story, so he ends feeling out of place lol.

But, again, that could be just me.
well my guy the title is NTRevenge. He has to get his NTR reversal going before the revenge comes in to play. We knew what we signed up for when we came along for this ride

Dex-chan lover
While the premise is amusing, so far I've found the execution... lackluster and a bit formulaic. It's not a unique setting by any means (to be fair next to nothing is at this point in history) but I had hoped for a little more savagery, given the catalyzing transgression. I'll acknowledge that it's early enough for the tone to evolve... but it's going to take some work to say the least, and could very easily be extremely disappointing. But it's little effort to read, so I'll give the author a chance.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the bullied girl being punished alongside her bullies?
MC-kun got one job and he can't even do it properly.

3369F94D-01DF-441F-8A68-0E0A44824763.gif

Dex-chan lover
Takeuchi situtation doesn't make any sense. Also MC doesn't feel like a protag at all. He has no presence and his actions just lacks intensity.

@Xakorik lol don't self-insert that much dude

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She just keeps making things worse for herself, why would you beat her up when you were the one that stole her water and got yourself into that mess? She's the victim in this circumstance not you

Which is why out of the 2 originally kidnapped, I feel zero sympathy for her. Can't wait to see what the MC does to her

Dex-chan lover
Takeuchi situtation doesn't make any sense. Also MC doesn't feel like a protag at all. He has no presence and his actions just lacks intensity.
Yea that's been bothering me for a min, exactly what is his plan to have her stuck there with them? Or maybe he's trying to drive them both insane by giving her special treatment in front of them? If so that's devious

Users who are viewing this thread