NTREVENGE - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I know we are on Chapter 5, and I know this is a slow burn type thing... But I need that sweet sweet revenge right meow.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda dumb for her to beat her close to death when just for stealing the water she was forced to kiss her. Does she think there won't be any punishment for that.

Dex-chan lover
So, for those of you who seem to be confused about what's going on with Takeuchi, I'll explain. First of all, she is in there for two reasons. One, she was complicit in getting him set up for bullying himself (despite being forced also), so he's getting partial revenge on her while she helps him get revenge for them both. Two, she is in there as an example to the others for how they should act, clearly, based on how she was when he was there to give them water the first time.

Secondly, he is going as slow as he is because they are clearly not 'broken' yet. They are still holding out the hope that they can somehow get out of there on their own. He needs them to be desperate enough to do whatever he wants them to do.

Lastly, despite the fact that the guy who raped his childhood friend doesn't know that they've been kidnapped (which would only end up badly for the MC), you all seem to have forgotten what Asmode said in the beginning. To truly make them hurt in the same way they hurt him, he has to take from them what they took from him and his childhood friend, the purity and heart of their women (whether friends or lovers). Guaranteed after the girls have been properly 'trained', he will bring them back out of the room to destroy the jackass brigade.

Just give it time.

Dex-chan lover
Essentially, they need all these buildup to make the payoff mindbreak better than just blowup up all their load like they are a quickshot.

Supporter
So this is how the innocent girl gets revenge? by suffering a worse fate then when she was free?

This is some terrible writing, and there is going to probably be some bullshit twist that tries to justify this but in a realistic situation she could be dead by now, beaten to death by a desperate animal in a cage.

Dex-chan lover
The problem was not about why that girl was there, but about the bad things that happened to her while she's supposed to be there as an accomplice. Many readers were confused because they can't understand the necessity of her getting bullied and beaten, while also being tortured as much as the intended targets.

Why not separate the room into small rooms, or maybe make an illusion of multiple rooms? Why not shorten the chains to limit their range of movements? What the h*ck with the "first kiss" punishment, after everything that has happened? Are they godd*mn middleschoolers? Aside from cannot be too cruel, MC was even "forced" to give them more than minimum food and water. All because the accomplice was also in there.

I'd give it time but honestly, his "training" was stupid, soft, and slow.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The problem was not about why that girl was there, but about the bad things that happened to her while she's supposed to be there as an accomplice. Many readers were confused because they can't understand the necessity of her getting bullied and beaten, while also being tortured as much as the intended targets.

Why not separate the room into small rooms, or maybe make an illusion of multiple rooms? Why not shorten the chains to limit their range of movements? What the h*ck with the "first kiss" punishment, after everything that has happened? Are they godd*mn middleschoolers? Aside from cannot be too cruel, MC was even "forced" to give them more than minimum food and water. All because the accomplice was also in there.

I'd give it time but honestly, his "training" was stupid, soft, and slow.
He can't show preference, that would make the other two suspect that she is helping him like she is. And again, she is there to show the other two how to act, PLUS provide additional opportunities for punishment and training since she is also someone bullied by the other two. Plus, as also stated, she is not completely innocent herself despite being forced into it, so this punishment is justfied in the MC's eyes.

He is being 'soft' and slow because he doesn't want to break them into something useless, instead turning them into tools to use against the others. Torture is NOT a quick process. If anything this is more realistic than other similar stories. You're just expecting instant gratification it seems.

Dex-chan lover
So this is how the innocent girl gets revenge? by suffering a worse fate then when she was free?

This is some terrible writing, and there is going to probably be some bullshit twist that tries to justify this but in a realistic situation she could be dead by now, beaten to death by a desperate animal in a cage.
Not innocent. Forced and coerced into cooperation, sure. But still complicit, so not innocent. She COULD have refused and gone to the teachers or school about her bullying, but instead she brought them another pawn in the form of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Lastly, despite the fact that the guy who raped his childhood friend doesn't know that they've been kidnapped (which would only end up badly for the MC), you all seem to have forgotten what Asmode said in the beginning. To truly make them hurt in the same way they hurt him, he has to take from them what they took from him and his childhood friend, the purity and heart of their women (whether friends or lovers). Guaranteed after the girls have been properly 'trained', he will bring them back out of the room to destroy the jackass brigade.

Just give it time.

That explanation actually makes the MC look worse. We’re told that the inciting incident was avenging his friend. The girls, while not innocent, don’t have ANYTHING to do with the rape. That makes it seem like it’s not because his friend was raped but the bully “took” her from him, so he needs to take something back.

At least confronting bully would would have some relation to revenge. “Training” the other girls, which the bully doesn’t even give a shit about, doesn’t even satisfy the whole cucking revenge plot!

I would honestly would prefer MC was just a creep who was abducting girls in his class than this white knight lampshade of a plot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is so sloooooowwww. Maybe I'll give it a rest and return to it in a few months. To me it seems like nothing really happens in 1 chapter

Dex-chan lover
I’m sure there’s some sort of payoff at the end. Like the rapists will be framed for the kidnapping

This kinda story? Nah he'll get away with it despite being the most spineless bitch ever, even more so than you usually see in these incel revenge stories.

Dex-chan lover
Like I don't understand why Takeuchi is in there suffering when he approached her to help get revenge? If he wanted her to be his inside person then that makes sense but everything that is happening to her now, I don't get it unless there is something I missed in the previous chapters. Thanks for the chapter.
I think the final page of chapter 4 is the one that foreshadow the motivation why she is mistreated like the others. Something happened between them, and Sakuraba hold a grudge toward her too. She lured her with the promise of revenge, but he wanted to punish her as well.

Dex-chan lover
That explanation actually makes the MC look worse. We’re told that the inciting incident was avenging his friend. The girls, while not innocent, don’t have ANYTHING to do with the rape. That makes it seem like it’s not because his friend was raped but the bully “took” her from him, so he needs to take something back.

At least confronting bully would would have some relation to revenge. “Training” the other girls, which the bully doesn’t even give a shit about, doesn’t even satisfy the whole cucking revenge plot!

I would honestly would prefer MC was just a creep who was abducting girls in his class than this white knight lampshade of a plot.
You, and many other readers, forget an important detail. He must take his revenge the way Asmode want it. She is a demon of lust. She is not interested in a beating or simple torture. She is helping Sakuraba cause he accepted to take revenge under her conditions.

Dex-chan lover
Thie chapter was really boring... It feels like just stalling... And it takes a month for esch chapter, and well a lot of people already pointed many reasons that i agree so i don't feel thr need to explain further, but for 1 month of waiting it's really dissapointing...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You, and many other readers, forget an important detail. He must take his revenge the way Asmode want it. She is a demon of lust. She is not interested in a beating or simple torture. She is helping Sakuraba cause he accepted to take revenge under her conditions.

And you’re forgetting that someone is writing this story and has complete control of events. Even accepting your argument, MC should be doing this to someone the bully CARES about, not a bunch of girls that again, rape bully doesn’t care about, and are tertiary at best to the whole revenge in the first place.

Bad writing at best, at worse the author can’t even imagine getting back at the bully in a coherent way.

Dex-chan lover
And you’re forgetting that someone is writing this story and has complete control of events. Even accepting your argument, MC should be doing this to someone the bully CARES about, not a bunch of girls that again, rape bully doesn’t care about, and are tertiary at best to the whole revenge in the first place.

Bad writing at best, at worse the author can’t even imagine getting back at the bully in a coherent way.
But the guys of the gang care about the girls. They have been seen to be intimate with them.
Maybe you assume they just use them as fuck buddies. But they are certainly interested in them in a similar way the MC was interested in Azusa at least.

Users who are viewing this thread