NTREVENGE

Nice, let's see how it plays out. Hoping for some Dead Tube style revenge or something even more psychological.

Aggregator gang
Don't like ntr but this actually looks interesting, I'll add it. bc of the plot of course

Dex-chan lover
Its not the worst, but its not great either.
If you like Harem -> Wait until there are like 20 chaps and then judge if its for you or not.

With only 2 chaps available its not fair to judge this manga so early, but the beginning wasnt great as it made some mistakes, and it continued doing them with the second chapter. So I guess its safe to say this will be a trend for a while until the "Revenge" will start happening.

However, from my experience with this author other work it will either go more fucked up as other girls being raped -> because MC is still a spinless losercuck, or the revenge will happen so quick and fast it wont be a tradeoff.

Ehh. Tired of authors going "I'm going to pad out the story/build-up for 60-70 pages so it could lead to nothing! Wait another week!" Bullshit. Like I get it, you don't wanna rush things in a new serialization, but sheesh, having to wait for the story to kick off 3-4 chapters laters is a bit... tedious? A drag?

The story so far though, considering this is my first time reading something from this author, I'm mostly wondering "How far would the author make the MC go?" Or "Is this going to be another story where 'bad thing happen to the MC so he's justified for his actions' story?" Either way, I'll stick around since it's a pretty decent enough read, unless any of the translators suddenly drop it. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Chapter 3's raw is free now on the manga's site.

Users who are viewing this thread