NTREVENGE

Rape is serious crime , and the mc is a big cuck cause he scared to report it , even if it accusation , rape is still serious offense and punishable crime . The Author is cuck that make manga to show Rape is bad if it done by badguy , and rape is good if it done by goodguy .

Truly This manga is appeliang by some internet incel that think women is idiot or bully is idiot and you can do whatever to get revenge

Aggregator gang
I still don't get why the black haired girl is in there too, is there supposed to be a twist coming?

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting worse, but the story is actually picking up a bit. This might actually be an enjoyable read.

Dex-chan lover
"Wow why am I seeing a thing I don't like? Why is thing I don't like here? I will tell everyone how I don't like this thing I don't like since I don't like it."

It has the somewhat generic NTR image. It even has "NTR" in it's name. The redflags are all there FFS just ignore it and move on holy shit.

Can we just talk about how who ever is translating it is (edit) 3 chapters behind and it does infact get better

Last edited:
This author is really walking on thin ice with this bullshit. It's always the same thing 1-2 chapter of anything related to revenge on the girls and mostly just same old history lesson of how mc was tortured. Get this shit running. We already know he was tortured get to actual revenge and the police stuff. Why are you bothering giving the bullies so much fucking screen time? It's insane. It's like you want to fail.

The premise sounds decent but its just some slow drawn out burn.

Most people I see citing wanting a "revenge NTR" plot seem to want a MC actually becoming an even more vile version (or go full gymcel while plotting revenge) of the bullies rather than being gamma-male with superpowers. Or the NTR at least causing him to be at least somewhat more aggressive.

They'll have him remain one of the most overused MC tropes for the cucked character, there's no sign of him doing much other than weakly using powers in a halfassed fashion.

Sure it's early, but this work feels like its basically "here's NTR rape that breaks the MC, gets powers he can use now enjoy him using them in the least vengeful manner in some confinement arc that will last 20 chapters if it doesnt get dropped completely"
Perfect summary of the manga so far

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 11 raw just got released. Not sure but it feels like it's going to get bad.

MC is seemingly getting frustrated at how slow the revenge is taking. Childhood friend is shown receiving a threat telling her to come out or pictures of her being raped will be uploaded.

bro, to be real this story is just straight out disgusting, I mean, the whole main plot give me this vibes of the storie of a serial killer/abuser, than suddenly kidnaps a bunch of students, abuse them, and murders them or worse, you know?

it simply feels wrong, like, you don't kill the ones that did that because that is a crime, but heck yeah, let's kidnap and abuse a bunch of girls, that ain't NTR that is just straight up a way more disgusting crime .

bad plot, even worse MC, only read if you want to either get bored or feels fucking repulsion

Great story so far but the art is really disturbing. The expression of the girls when they are extremely angry is close to reality but it it look like their entire face just turn to an old woman. The Ero comes too frequently also make this disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
Rape is serious crime , and the mc is a big cuck cause he scared to report it , even if it accusation , rape is still serious offense and punishable crime . The Author is cuck that make manga to show Rape is bad if it done by badguy , and rape is good if it done by goodguy .

Truly This manga is appeliang by some internet incel that think women is idiot or bully is idiot and you can do whatever to get revenge
He don't want them arrested, he want revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Well I let it cook for a while and I must say its garbage.
First let me say this, if you didnt liked the art -> it wont get better later on. Some are even outright disgusting even the ecchi scenes. Secondly, compared to the same authors other works "Confinement King" this one is way worse and that manga version didnt even arrived to the most fucked up, ugly, annoying and disturbing guro shit then the Light novel already has.

So how is this then ? Well, im glad the harem, romance, revenge and mystery tag got removed because you wont find anything related here in this "story". Obviously since its been written by the same loser, you will see similarities in disturbing shit you saw in the light novel of "Confinement King". Basically saying incel (I hate to say this word but I cant come up with the right words to describe it) vibes but... not satisfying.

You see, despite the story tried to play it safe in the beginning with its theme as not to mislabel itself and deter the public eye, it shots itself in the foot by giving the antagonists (the douches/school bullies) more and more sex scenes to a point you think you read a NTR Dojinshi. Its not done for plot as there is no need to show them they have a GF and have sex multiple times, nor is there a reason to show the Love Interests having being raped, or sold themself to the douches + came inside of her except for humiliation fetish (NTR). I think I dont need to go on a rant WHY this dosent mix well.

What makes this manga worse is the MC himself, but also the whole "revenge" (or the lack of it.) which you dont want in your manga which is all about MC + Revenge....

While its personal preferece if you as the reader will hate what the bullies did to the MC (Netorare), but will love to see when the MC does to them (Netori), here I cant even suggest this manga despite im a fan of Netori.
The reason is as I mentioned, the obvious and disgusting NTR being show chapter after chapter, but the main reason for me personally IS the MC himself.

Not only is he a loser, but a pathethic loser with magic powers and it wont change. And while you might think: "Hey, there is potential for revenge here + harem.", I must sadly disapoint you here. None of the girls are worth reading, nor are they hot or pure. Nor are they special in the douches eyes nor are they their mothers, sisters or chrushes (You know...for a Revenge story this would hit hard). They just date them and thats it. Basicly you could say all the MC can achieve at the end is to "steal" the sloppy seconds of the douches at the very end while they would go with their lifes after that.

The other thing is that MC dont "steal" them, he tortures and forces them to "love" him but it reads annoying. Like I said, im a Netori enjoyer, im all for a MC who gonna steal the girls from the douches no mater if he is a nice guy or a evil guy. But here it reads pathetic. While you might have understood, perhaps even sympathized with him in the 3 chaps, you will dislike him later on or even got annoyed with his character.

Im not sure how popular this is in japan, but my gut feeling tells me this shit will get axed within 30-40 chaps max.

Users who are viewing this thread