Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Be Mindful Of The Tentacles!

Dex-chan lover
@kolotons definitely a more accurate representation of the current point in the story. That said, I am excited about the other probably imperial blade pictured on the second cover, and not for the oppai. I just really like her design an some of the possible implications they have. The chain, black rose, and otherwise dark/midnight color scheme implies an opposite attribute to Excelia, so possibly a cursed and/or demon blade. Plus, she's got torn tights (scabbard maybe) and scars, so she may be in need of some intensive care from a certain bladesmith. Between the two of these things, the chances of her being a far more deredere foil to Excelia feel high.

Aggregator gang
@icarushector
Yeh, exactly what I meant. I mean if someone read the manga expecting the oppai girl and got the loli sword, you can expect disappointment or even anger.

This is actually scary, what if he had sex when her pedestal is finally off and she transform back. He will have the sword right up the ass instead.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why the pedestal has to be the pantsu. So if it were a true hero who removed the sword from the pedestal, then she would always be naked without pantsu when in human form?

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why the pedestal has to be the pantsu. So if it were a true hero who removed the sword from the pedestal, then she would always be naked without pantsu when in human form?
Yes. Albeit he always carried her in sword form, so...

And apparently her Ancient Holy Nova is an orgasm, kinda accurate to squirting...

Users who are viewing this thread