Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Fireworks in the Village of Sparks!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this manga started pampering MC too much.
Dragon was a bit of a stretch, but he was a wierd dude, so alright. But not he just entered a village and random boobs proposing to him with "Take my fire sticks and make me babies"... Mary Sue much?

Dex-chan lover
someone said that tatara is the hero’s descendant and it’s looking like that was a pretty good call

Dex-chan lover
This harem is getting too big to handle. He's gonna go to sleep and a thousand thirsting thots are gonna cover him toe to toe

Double-page supporter
He's gonna have a hard time forging a new imperial if he's tripping over new wives every time he goes to a new town.

Anyone else ever feel kind of bad for all these women that are ultimately up and forgotten by the end in manga? 😔

Another marriage promise. With this girl and the childhood friend, the MC will at least be able to have a few kids if the swords can't give birth.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww I really loved her art, I’d hoped she’d travel with them despite the unlikelihood of that happening.

from all the others Drum Girl is the one i liked the most to see with Tatara yet,they look nice together

Double-page supporter
Goddamn this guy is just inadvertently making all the girls fall in love with him. Pure harem MC power lol, and with the pure heartedness of a saint.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that they're both artisans makes them a really good couple (sorry childhood friend girl), that's if Tatara manages to overcome his 'tism.

Users who are viewing this thread