Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Welcome to Studio Gant!

Dex-chan lover
no hentai this chapter?

i'm dissapointed

and also
excelia : tsundere
best gurl : dandere
ice grill : M
whip sword : S
treasure hunter : furry
android girl : android girl

what's next?

@saredesu probably so the ice can have a 'playmate'

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear it’s still a rarity when only a hundred exist when you ratio it with millions of other weapons. In the end only rich or powerful people have it.

What’s important is probably power excalibur can probably destroy a whole city and the ice sword can destroy a town the power of the blood dagger is mostly unknown cause it might just kill the user and the chain sword can go and kill multiple enemy but she doesn’t hold a candle to the other Imperials.

Like majority of the imperials are at R or SR while only few are SSR or something

Dex-chan lover
@saredesu
Will Tatara grab the new guy's sword?

god damn it you just give me mental image hell i can see the guy say pls Spanking be hard :D

IrsiE4h.jpg

Dex-chan lover
For once I like her to not join Tatara, but just have him visit her from time to time. I don't think she needs Tatara as a companion after all.

Dex-chan lover
maybe this is too late, but can we really put harem tag on this manga?

THEY ARE ALL JUST A SWORDS!!!!!

*Also, there's nothing ecchi too. Because i'm a pure boy, i can only see swords getting touched here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Has he found his mentor?

Also will he NTR another man out of their imperial companion?

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

Okay, point taken.

But what would be considered Legendary Rare in this story? Busty samurai beauty that if you even get 6 inches of her, without permission, automatically cut, regardless of toughness?

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear Mostly again power excelia is someone that’s already consider a legendary rare, and an SSS tier among LR and 6 inch(half a ruler) is not that great as an effective range so that busty samurai is probably at R rating might be good for assassinations though.

And I guess another thing are materials as mentioned the blood dagger was made by ores found in the volcano and before the dragon disappeared it was fairly mined often, it just disappeared after the dragon no longer destroyed everything it saw (and made those ores as a byproduct of the destruction it caused). So I guess imperials made by such material are not as rare as the other imperials.

Dex-chan lover
@Rathendar @Redice @Amamiya426

Let's use Rolex as an example.

Rolex makes 800,000 watches a year. Sounds common right? How many have you personally seen?

Additionally, of those 800,000 each year, some are special, limited run models. The most expensive in the regular series was around $150,000. How many of those have you seen?

My mother recieved one such watch as a bride price back in 1973. Only 300 of that series was made. It's estimated worth in 2002 was around $300,000. Taking it to a jeweller for repair, the owner asked for her ID and for security to standby while he verified that she was the owner registered with Rolex. That has been the only legitimate Rolex I have seen in my life.

So Tartara's 3 Imperials are already of a high level (sadi-maid said as much). And we can infer that only rich people or powerful people have them. Does that still make them common?

Finally Tartara's mission is to find Imperials so he can learn how to build one himself. So storyline is going to have him run into Imperials, cause that's his thing.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
@jimmyclear
"Ok... first I thought Imperials are a rarity, but this dude is coming across them like nothing."
Imperials are like Stand Users.
Both are supposed to be rare, but they attract each other like crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun You call them rolex. The manga calls them legendary swords. Now Imagine 800,000 legendary holy swords that's supposed to be for beating demon kings getting made each year.

And I called them uncommon of green rarity that's rarer than white rarity, but not as rare as blue rarity.

Double-page supporter
"Your bonds... are oh so very... fantastic!"
Wearing what seems to be a bondage leather inside,
Oh boy...

Also, i guess i'm kinda bummed that this chapter kinda implies that there are no non-sword Imperials out there.

Users who are viewing this thread