Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Welcome to Studio Gant!

Fed-Kun's army
She talks like the kind of character that pretends to be an S when they're actually an M.
I guess she was waiting for a bigger pervert.

For a moment a thought whip-sword transformed into a dude. I had to reread that last bit from confusion. Seems like transforming-Sword and forge-Master, aka S & M duo.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice you missed the whole point I used Rolex production numbers for, so let me try something else.

Of all the Imperials, Excelia is the only one that has the power to defeat the Demon Lord for the past 500 years. No where did it say that all Imperials are for defeating Demon Lords.

And with what said in this chapter, Tartara's group are Uniques.

Imperials in general are Yellow/Purps with god rolls.

Good quality normal swords Blues.

Mass production army-use swords green.

Training, rusted, blunted, being White.

Dex-chan lover
... I just read the whole thing from Chapter 1 to now ... this manga has the subtlety of a brick to the face and makes me feel guilty from reading it.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

i think we can all agree that the author is just trying to see what he can get away without crossing the suuuuuuuuuuper fine line between ecchi and hentai here and cooldown chapters like this is just like a reload period

Dex-chan lover
Tag: Fat Old Bastard

It's good we didn't see any action of that.

Feldera seems to be S, but as a maid, secretly an M, obviously.

Pompous guy appears, will Tartara NTR and claim maid sword Feldera?
Tune in next week for another episode of "Dragon Ball Z" "Can't pull out Holy Sword-chan"!

Users who are viewing this thread