Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - Excelia Belongs to Me ❤︎

Group Leader
I can't tell... Was she losing controls of her bladder/bowels too? Or was she just squirting?

Dex-chan lover
This was so funny , nice to, have a change of pace on the manga.
Plus this selfish arrogant excellica deserved something like this

Dex-chan lover
Boo, BOO!!!

I am not booing because she is being saved, i am booing because she is being back into the group.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar Truuuu, Maybe a change of heart and she'll actually be a good character after this?

orrr maybe not, who knows.

I wonder how many ppl even remember heroswordgirl loves dead hero and refuses to be wielded by mc. Mc tring to get her to out of the stone(panties) is a major thing, even if is played for laughs mostly.

But nahhh, she's the bitch/rotten/asshat/whatever somehow

Any female that isnt a sex slave to the (male) mc is obviously wrong and deserves to be raped into "the natural order TM".

Looking for some basic human decency in an ecchi manga is pretty silly, but I'll say it anyway.
Those fucking readers are lower than isekais, and there's many of them it seems.

Honestly the way the author plays up the ecchi is quite amusing and along with the characters makes the writing much better than the lowest garbage.

You should go back to slave/harem isekai or male aimed hentai if you had that kind of taste.

Fed-Kun's army
@deltarayedge Not a single girl in this comic is a sexslave to the MC. That's not why people don't like her - they don't like her because her personality is shit compared to every other character. The only thing she has going for her is that she was the first sword to have been found, everything else is undesirable. I would prefer a sword that actively hates the MC than the tired tsundere fake-NTR route we have going on or even a yaoi sword that tries to get with the MC. Best sword is the vampire/lust sword anyways

Dex-chan lover
@Cyphycus @nino103106 @TMoane

i think that was the point. Go back to the previous chapters and read the comments on Excelia getting what she deserved and etc.

I think the author knows the audience has formed an Excelia-hatedom and wanted to go this far as a response.

@Yourself

Mana, in this chapter, is stated to be vital to an Imperial's consciousness. Wiping with a sponge is oversimplified, a lobotomy would be more accurate.

@SunSun
Hopefully, Excelsia will change her view after this experience. This development was expected right after she got charmed by the hero stuff.

She didn't deserve that treatment, but she was always blind to what she had. With MC letting her go, I was feeling relief, that he can now focus on better imperials and stop wasting time on her. I'm not talking about being with MC romantically, becoming a harem sword for him or getting ok to remove pedestal running jokes. It always felt like she only thinks about herself, her dead hero and that's it. Some people forget that she helps the MC with the excess mana poop a bit, but it's mostly solving a problem that was caused by her prior actions, so it's not that net positive as it may seem. She brings him down by her words and actions, never seems grateful or even acknowledge him as a friend. Why should he care for her after all this?

You guys are trying to making sense, regardless of one’s attached value. These girls are treasures to the world. This simple normal (info for now) boy can keep them for why? Where are kings, nobles, businessmen and thieves? Are they all incredibly blind and stupid? Or are they all dead?
You can still try to seek reality or logic in fantasy virtual world, only to find frustration.

mrf

Feels like something but i preferred the one with bounce balloons.

Dex-chan lover
huh... while I get she's being overwhelmed with overfull to empty and back and repeat etc, but at the end, with it overflowing while 'at rest'... mana is literally the source of her powers. Leaving her at 'overfull' while you fuck around taunting her sounds like a good way to get a massive holy spell in the face *though of course, instead MC comes to the rescue instead*

Dex-chan lover
Interesting
high

Aggregator gang
F*ck no wonder this got axed!

Honestly it’s hard to call it NTR, when MC genuinely held no interest in the beginning, that’s why I liked this story. He cares about weapons in a nerdy way haha

Users who are viewing this thread