Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 49 - The Sphinx's Battle of Wits

This manga is honestly so awful and so good at the same time.
Perfect guilty pleasure thing.

Dex-chan lover
those sphinx boobies look pretty soft... but they are made of stone... I am conflicted

Dex-chan lover
The first one is kinda wrong though, the aqueous humour IS transparent (not almost), not almost transparent, otherwise you have a problem. (Infection, inflammation,...)

Dex-chan lover
OK, this manga actually managed to get a "what the fuck" at the end there, well played author, well played.

We have either reached new heights or new lows, depending on your disposition in life.

wait.. if the sphinx ass is the door.. and if you answer the questions incorrectly.. doesnt it mean same as you will enter the sphinx? but different door.. no? okay..

Fed-Kun's army
How does he keep that fine line of it going to smut or not, and not cross it once.

Dex-chan lover
Reverse vore? unbirth? extreme insertion?

Whatever this new tag is, i only know that the sphinx was the real treasure she thicc!

@pdonk that was me the whole time reading Torako! Don't Break Everything! she has huge boobs, but supposedly her entire body is harder than concrete.

Dex-chan lover
He crossed the line, you say?? Sorry but the line was about 30 km back that way.

Users who are viewing this thread