Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - The Path to Creating an Imperial ~ The Promised Place ~

I'm guessing the ending is going to be Excelia accepts him and they go on another adventure with his newborn imperial to fully awaken her and will later be joined by the usual gang plus new friends. Kind of a "...and the adventure continues." kind of ending.

Fed-Kun's army
w8 why did this series get the axe?
It’s got the full good ecchi and fun adventure

@solipsist that means it is ending, not necessity that it is getting an axe, which is my question

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie
Every plot point other than removing the sword's panties was achieved. Unless the author asspulls a demon-lord or something for the gang to fight against, there's no more story to even have. The fun ecchi & adventure happened because they had a journey.

Aggregator gang
Nyanko Days and Kitsune Spirit also ending ...
All good things goes end early ...
And for top of cake, this one get axed ...
😭😭😭😭😭

ehh where do you guys get the news ???? I scrambled the artist twitter and nothing mentioned there, there is no word in the chapter as well. All i get is 68 is the latest chapter.

EDIT: Ok, the author comment seem to say that it's the last arc and we have few chapters left, but I haven't found news on how many we have left

@Solipsist
I agree somehow.
Even though it's sad to see such a nice series end, I'd rather it be short than the story dragging until it becomes boring and gets axed for real.

Users who are viewing this thread