Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70.5 - Volume 6 4-Koma Omake + Extras

Group Leader
@mittalyashu

The last chapter was set 400 years after the one prior to that. That wasn't his son. If you figure a rough 25 years per generation (which is conservative for a medieval-style fantasy world) that would have been his Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandson.

2020 man, it strike again...

I hope next year will be a lot better than this year...

Dex-chan lover
6G4Jpwk.jpg

Everything you could want from the epilogue

Here's the reddit thread for chapter 70 btw: https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/ip1ink/disc_nukenai_seikenchan_ch_70_end/

It's no longer visible in the reddit search bar.

Dex-chan lover
Nice with a bit of closure for some of the last loose ends. XD

(And thank you for your hard work.)

Aww. This chapter was a nice surprise but that last ending page twisted the knife in my chest a bit more... I'm gonna miss this :(

Why showing us their death......I really love this manga so I want to see their happy life at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the wrap up happened, so Feldera actually thought "handholding" as "it"... perverted degenerate. lol

Lunarre being a background tsundere is, acceptable, as long it seems she stayed off the path of lunatic thief.

But no Queen Hodomu and Kirapika successor kinda felt, sad.

Group Leader
A little late on the show, but this manga was peak. I'm glad I experienced it in it's full glory. I'll be eagerly waiting for the author's next work.

Users who are viewing this thread