Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
No callback to the Great Thief Lunarre? I guess author forgot about her
3NTCX9q.png

Fun and cute little manga. Thanks for the translations all these months. Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
kinda of a bad way to end it, to be honest
400 years into the future?
come on

"I'm glad to hear that all of my little sisters are doing fine" how many frickin imperials did tatara make, hopefully theres an omake with all of them.

He definitely had sex with his swords, but made them have daughters or else why would they all be calling him papa and them mother! THink about it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? Pretty good ending. also, childhood friend won, so that's a plus. Thanks for translating this series!

Ending ain't bad per se, ends on a happy note, which is always good in my books.

But it could really have done better.
Side Characters like the Queen Hadomu, Lunarre the Great Thief, and a couple of others just get shafted because of the ending (which I felt was rushed tbh) and don't get any resolution so to speak.

But for what it's worth, it's a good ending considering the author only had 3~ chapters to resolve the story, but a far cry from a proper fledged ending. [Side note, I definitely feel like this got axed]

Dex-chan lover
The other sword didn’t work at first but worked afterwards! Yep he defo smashed his swords(not the one he made, but Excelia) and you really can’t say childhood friend fully won cause the sword he made was like him and Excelia’s child in a way! So he had kids with both and had a good ending as a legendary craftsmen huh? Noice

Dex-chan lover
It's great to see that the ending satisfied me. Yes, it's rushed but does the ending give you the satisfaction of completing his quest? Definitely.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like he lived a full life, made the a imperial more powerful then the original it was based off and other imperials, had a family who continued the tradition of being blacksmiths and are probably well known, and he became well respected thru the centuries in his him town. I say now bad.

Dex-chan lover
man... gonna miss this manga. Author seems like he got a couple things planned up but the axe cometh. Quite a pity ngl

The thief girl and evil sword definitely got the axe, but for the important characters this seems like a fitting ending. Somewhat sad, but fulfilling. I don't think he banged excelia but making swords can be called making children if you take enough liberties.

Users who are viewing this thread