Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

wasnt my ideal end to be honest, i wanted an end with a living tatara. not fullfilling at all for me but also not bad.
i am missing the manga already.

Dex-chan lover
In case you peep forget this is just web release, there's bound to be tank extra chapter bonuses.

Satisfying ending.

He wanted to make an imperial, and he did. He lived out his days with his sword harem and with his actual wife, and left a legacy. This is the ending that would have happened regardless because the swords were immortal.

Man, I wish they showed Tatara alive in the end. Seeing how much they miss him makes this hit different.

Dex-chan lover
The conclusion seemed rushed, but I'm happy with this ending.
Thanks for the translation.

noooo, but yeeeeessss, buuttt noooooo, I really loved this manga, and we can see a finale where the childhood friend win the mc, now thats rare.
thanks for the translation of this manga 10/10

aaah, i wanted it continue a little more, but at least it have a good ending, rushed, but a good one.

Fed-Kun's army
Super rushed ending. Not terrible in itself but its more bitter than sweet. Real shame, this would have been much better if it could have made it ~100 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
That was a ride . Ending was something else too.
Shame it had to end so early, yet amazing job by the mangaka for making this early end so enjoyable and interesting. Until next time

Dex-chan lover
I think it was a very uplifting ending. And he actually got living descendants inbetween crafting some baby imperials.

A sad and warm ending. Thank you for all these years of happiness reading these works. Tatara and all the imperials, I will miss you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread