Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Wait, what happened to the cat thief?

RJpIdEr.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like this, this feels complete. Now I can remember it's glory for eternity. This needs a henta- hmm?

Dex-chan lover
So, he did get with that other girl who was trying her best to get him in the end, huh.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit : Who the fuck looks at the comments before reading? How is this a spoiler?

well, that was a comfy end, I would have liked for the serie to go on a little more, mostly to know better Akatsuki, but I guess its better than to drag on and become stale, good and comfy read.

It was a kinda a sad ending, but i think it was a good one.
I should have know that imperials were kinda ethernal beings.

My heart...

I knew this would happen deep down, but I was dearly hoping for a sappy ending where Tatara made himself into an imperial or became immortal somehow so I didn't have to deal with the feels as much.

Dex-chan lover
@guilhaume i cant remember exactly where, either in an anime/manga discord or discussion forum but i recall an alarming number of people saying the same thing. obviously people should take everything you havent confirmed for yourself with a grain of salt but i cannot find it hard to believe considering japans stance on family and the way you are socially percieved

Dex-chan lover
Weren't imperials able to give birth too? I remember it was mentioned on one of the previous chapters, did tara forge all the other imperials that were mentioned or were they, you know... Born by other means?

Dex-chan lover
Was a wild ride, my people. Thanks for the final chapter! Cool his childhood friend got together with him!

@shomisa You know what happened to her, shame tho she couldn't stole excelsia, which was her purpose.

tear rendering ending, bravo ! BRAVO! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

Users who are viewing this thread