Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - Epilogue

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to the author/artist, and people who translated and uploaded this manga.

I really liked this manga, though I really disliked the feel of sadness that this chapter woke in me..

Also, this is just me bickering about little things, but I think even better ending would've been something of similar like this:

Hundreds of years after Mc's death, during the festival in his memory in that same village, Excelia would by accident hear a familiar sound in the distance, a sound of a hammer ringing when it hits an anvil. The only man who could make hammering steel sound exactly like that, was none other than the late Tatara..

The sound would lead Excelia to some shed in the outskirts of the village. Her heart racing she would slowly push the shed door open, and there she would see, (being lit by the furnace), a small figure in the darkness of the shed, hammering a a piece of steel which was clearly slowly taking a shape of a sword. Then the figure would step near the door, closer to the (sun) light, to cool his glowing steel in the water bucket.
After the steam would be clear between them and their eyes would meet, she could see the figure clearly with her eyes, and at the same moment she would be sure without a doubt in her mind, that the very young, black-haired, smiling boy with dirt all-over his face, was the reincarnation of Tatara.

I was confused during the first reading, because Tara was there, but later we see his tomb, but that was just his descendant Homura

@Thoxi1026

Im pretty sure that he did it in chapter 69

bruh wut? Too big a timeskip. To the point where I thought his child was Tatara. Why isn't he alive by the end? It's good, i'm sorry. Just getting my thoughts down on electronic paper.

Group Leader
Took me a few seconds to realize that, damn.

So, he did marry Myne (his childhood friend) ... and Excelia? (Akatsuki called her "Mama", he married both human and the sword?) Or maybe, because Akatsuki is based on Excelia's design, so she called Excelia her mama?

Anyway, this was a nice ride. I enjoyed every nook and cranny of their bodies.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't put 2 and 2 together and was completely unprepared for pages 9-13.

It didn't help that I binge read the entire series today so after 69 chapters of innuendo I got some emotional whiplash from sudden sincerity.

Aggregator gang
who could had imagine we will get so emotional on the ending about a borderlines hentai manga about a guy trying to steal a loli's pantsu?

such a great read... thanks for the translation

Its too sudden......I love this manga so much and here's the end, WHY SHOW ME THEIR DEATH, oh my, at least it got a good end but I want to see their happy life rest of their time. GOD.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a bittersweet ending. I actually really like this ending, though I didn't like the manga as much.

Users who are viewing this thread