Nukenai Seiken-chan

Fed-Kun's army
Done reading it, very good but I'll go kill myself, I don't want to live in this pain

Straight up hentai that i will forever love... Until i turn 18 for legal reasons

This is something special, one of those few mangas you read that you know there will never be anything like it.

Anyways, anyone know some manga like it?

thanks for translating this manga.
this good, i hope i can find another good manga like this

Dex-chan lover
@Amiles
While there is (regrettably) substantially less lewdness and tiddies, Verndio - Surreal Sword Saga is a good manga within a similar vein.

This was a good read just don't read this in public you'll want to fold yourself if someone calls you out for reading it.

This manga will haunt me to my dying breath. I read this early in my manga reading days and made the mistake of telling friends I read and didn't despise it.

Unironically that ending fucks though, that was probably the first hit of melancholy my shounen-ass brain ever got, so thanks I guess? Also swords are unironically cool, in real life, and vampire dagger best girl(kuudere my beloved).

If any of this is categorically false, I haven't read it in years, so that's why.

Anyone know what happened to Kumano Kyu after this ended, they just kind of fell off the face of the earth and stopped making manga

Users who are viewing this thread