Nukenai Seiken-chan

@F00M Indeed, plus the character designs are unique and suit the character's personalities so even if they change clothes, I mean scabbards, they are immediately recognizable. The lack of forced drama is also refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
New cover.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the artist has a finished manga called "Shuumatsu Fuuki Iinkai", but there is no raws I could find.
A shame really.

@F00M pretty sure he started with the same plan as he does now, collect all imperial he can so he can learn a way to make one himself. The ecchi stuff is just cherry on top. Tho have to agree its nice this wasnt turned to isekai. Story just make sense that there's a dense ass idiot of a blacksmith that just wants to make a heck of an amazing sword.

And the fan service is done tastefully? It not like fanservice of shokugeki that just slaps you in the face out of nowhere. It make sense that a sword likes to get polished and be maintained. It just so happen that all that can be taken in an ecchi way lol.

Power Uploader
Official word from the mangaka: The series is ending with chapter 70.

Fed-Kun's army
@Daxar That's a shame, since this is such an enjoyable series to read. However, I'd rather get a sequel series later on than have the main series go on for a long time and develop seasonal rot.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally, I really like Excelia. Shes's cute, spunky, sassy, strong-willed, and adorably smug and arrogant. She's a very fitting FMC. The fact that she's one of the least popular Imperials is a testament to the quality of the strong character design and writing for even the "throwaway" characters.

Noooooo who the hell axed this?????

But my outburst aside, it does feel like an appropriate point to end, it just feels so abrupt

Users who are viewing this thread