Nukenai Seiken-chan

I guess Excellia will sacrifice herself for the creation of the new imperial since she IS the holy sword

I hope not tho :((

I'm got unusually really sad when I heard it was gonna end and I cried like buckets of tears.

I bet the hero will come in a few chapters and hes a real asshole... so obvious... but I'm a sucker for obvious plots.

Ahh so the sword tatara will be the one the hero use and excelia will stay with him along with his harem, ahem i mean his collection, ahem i mean his friends forever?

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I consider myself a person of at least above average intelligence.....
And yet I just NOW realized he was trying (and we were waiting) for 69 chapters to take the panties off a loli.

Just.....wow...time to dust the cobwebs off the brain....

I was going to read this since its a perfect number of chapters, yet people talking about "feelings" and i don't want to end up crying :C

That was mindblowing done right but this story ain't wrapped up until he finishes forging that new holy sword and gives her a good polish

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

I'm always sad to see a series axed midway through. This series is good, and the rush to the ending makes me sad. So many story threads left unpulled, so many swords unpolished.

it seems like it's ending on chapter 70 and it has already been published but just not open to the public yet

Users who are viewing this thread