Nukenai Seiken-chan

@SingLove imagine if the sole purpose of the author writing this manga was so he can take off panties at ch 69 and mc get to heaven then. Would have been a pro gamer move

Dex-chan lover
Every single chapter was great, I think the ending felt rushed but it wasn't bad.
If it had a better closure with all the characters we have seen in the journey it would probably have been a perfect ending.
The Pharaoh just got that small part, and the other blacksmith prodigy disappeared with his chain sword.
I know they were remember in the creation of the last sword...but is not enough...I just feel that this ending was too "small".

Thta was about the best we can hope for out of a rushed ending since it got axed. We had some potential to stretch this out more pleasantly for at least another book but...
>press F for Tatara and his mangos

I love this series it is a good end it was satisfying to see tatara and his adventures

Double-page supporter
Considering how it got axed, of course the ending isnt as great as it couldve been. Had it been able to continue till 100, it wouldve been much better, and so many other character arcs that i feel the author wanted to close off couldve been touched upon.
But for what it's worth, this is a great Ecchi-Comedy manga.

If you are in doubt about reading this, you only need to answer one question: Do you like ecchi ( that also involves loli characters)? If you do, you will love this, fellow degenerate brother! If you dont.... avoid this.

Dex-chan lover
While it was indeed axed, it was a 'proper' ending at least? Was fun run.

One of the most fulfilling endings in a long time for me.
Loved the "lived in" feeling I got from the world.
All the charaters were fun, and likeable in their own way.
Just wish it was longer. Sadly it got the axe, and had to be rushed which you can easily tell, in how the storytelling suddenly changed.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Hope the author finds more success with their next work.

Users who are viewing this thread