Nukenai Seiken-chan

Dex-chan lover
This is a good end, for something that got unexpectedly axed. RIP Tatara.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, I wish I wish I wish some magazine would tell this man he can write more of it. How beautiful.

A conclusion to a manga in this time and age? is this some kind of miracle? the guy actually ended up with childhood sweetheart? holy smokes a good manga with a good conclusion, what kind of miracle is this? what a ride, will buy when avaiabe.

Damn, that was an ending. Thanks to CClaw scans for this journey, eithout you guys none of us would have had the pleasure of reading this manga. To the author, i know he/she will never be able to read our comments in here but if the authors could i think we would all want to say - never stop writing. This was really enjoyable story and we are glad to have read it. Never forget guys, flat but thicc

Aggregator gang
This was a surprisingly cute and entertaining series. Few bumps in the road but it was a hardy adventure. Can’t wait to see what the author decides to do next.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Harem but gets a free pass because of sheer absurdity and shamelessness.

Manga about ecchi sword shenanigans has a better ending than 90% of other manga. Who would have guessed?

Okay, I'm callin it here folks. This is the best ecchi manga in existence. That bittersweet ending to this surpisingly entertaining series was something I did not expect, but conpletely enjoyed. Overall, I give this a ten, "would not come but arrive," out of ten.

😆😆😆does that mean tatara had imperials with the other swords too, not just with exelia. ahaha 😝
"Letters from my little sisters"

haha. good ending! i just wish they showed what the sisters looked, maybe next chapter. they'll show the siblings, tataras children. ahaha

Bittersweet ending was a little rushed, but that’s about as good as ecchi trash will get once publishers get tired of supporting it.

Damn dude, i loved every chapter of this manga and i'm really sad It ended, but It was a nice ending!

I hate this of all things got the axe but the author did his best! And i thank him for all the hard work! ❤️

Can't wait for what comes next from his works too!

Fantastic ending!! I cried, ngl. I've been following this for so long that it was super sad to see it end. But it was a wonderful read the whole way through. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread