Nukoduke!

Contributor
@KazeYuki (For whatever reason it isn't letting me DM you, so I'll post this here.)
Anyways, I seem to remember there was a reason why you didn't upload some of the chapters, like you were going to do some work on them or something? I was just wondering if you were still planning on that, or if you would mind uploading the missing ones as-is. Either way, thanks for your time!

Another successful experiment by:

c51.jpg

GK

Dex-chan lover
spaaaaam, i mean, tooooons of chapters wheeee!!!
wait, there is no cap 25 still? reee¡¡¡¡

There are still some missing, but THANK YOU FOR MASS UPLOADING. I really loved this manga and hope for people to read it

Group Leader
Sorry for taking so long to upload the chapters.

I had originally planned to finish chapter 25 and translate the cover pages of all of the volumes (all of the covers have a 2 page manga with stories about human form Kei, Sasame etc. and nuko form Yuuya, inuko form Kishimoto etc) + add the missing end pages (at the end of some of the chapters, there's an extra 4 koma page or a page with drawing), before uploading all the chapters.
Unfortunately, my hard drive died so I lost all my work and my motivation to continue.

Today I finally stopped procrastinating, redownloaded the chapters from my mediafire folder and took a few hours to re-number the chapters so they follow the tankouban numbering (Yes, there are lots of missing chapters).

All of the chapters that Kaito Zero did has been uploaded. If a chapter is missing, it was never scanlated by us.

On another note, Nukoduke! got nominated for Anime Japan's "Manga We Want to See Animated!" for 2021 (https://www.anime-japan.jp/main/ajranking/). Unfortunately, the voting ended an hour ago.
Edit: Made a mistake, voting has not ended yet! Voting ends tonight (28th February 2021, 23:59 Japan time).
If you want to see Nukoduke! animated, please cast a vote here: https://www.aniran.jp/formmail/fms/da3726635
Nukoduke is number 68 (NO.68 ぬこづけ!)

@KazeYuki my first real experience with manga was when all those years ago I stumbled upon your word press (I think?) site and Nukoduke was still in the single digit chapters there. All these years later I'm into manga moreso than anything else really in terms or things I love and I have you to thank for it.

Suffice to say the mass upload today was an amazing way to start my Saturday. Thanks from the bottom of my heart and I hope you stay happy and healthy. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread