Nyako to Hakase - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Autumnal Chill, Nya

Dex-chan lover
Do they live in a place where it's only cold two days a winter? Surely they should have far more firewood stored away and not rely on randomly picking branches from the forest floor if the climate has even remotely cold months.

Dex-chan lover
Have you smelled burning cat hair? I don't know about clever, more like desperate.
i did and it smell, but you don't need much to start a fire, so while it will smell at first, it's negligible and will go away.

Dex-chan lover
Do they live in a place where it's only cold two days a winter? Surely they should have far more firewood stored away and not rely on randomly picking branches from the forest floor if the climate has even remotely cold months.
In the middle ages, with particularly with heavy winter, you ran out of dried firewood.

Felling a heavily humid tree at that point would be a liability in term of the smoke being dangerous, so dead branches on the ground would be a good option until you dried another batch of felled tree.

Dex-chan lover
The cat jumped on the table and, without noticing, stuck her tail in a candle. Mom freaked out, I grabbed a kitchen towel to smother the fire, and the cat looked like "what are you getting so worked up over? Oh, seems I'm on fire, very well then".
Is the cat orange in color?

Dex-chan lover
In the middle ages, with particularly with heavy winter, you ran out of dried firewood.

Felling a heavily humid tree at that point would be a liability in term of the smoke being dangerous, so dead branches on the ground would be a good option until you dried another batch of felled tree.

The household never seemed particularly poor in my eyes, though. So, they should have made the same kind of preparations for the next winter well beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread