Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I understand wanting to make amends with awful things you have done, but I just can't comprehend what's causing these girls to seek forgiveness SO DAMN BAD. These girls are so completely and utterly filled with vast amounts of remorse that they start sobbing when this guy wouldn't accept their apology? Not only that, they start pissing their pants when they saw him smile? What the hell is going on? Is he that hot?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I understand wanting to make amends with awful things you have done, but I just can't comprehend what's causing these girls to seek forgiveness SO DAMN BAD. These girls are so completely and utterly filled with vast amounts of remorse that they start sobbing when this guy wouldn't accept their apology? Not only that, they start pissing their pants when they saw him smile? What the hell is going on? Is he that hot?
It could be the guilt of their actions weighing down on them and wanting to free themselves from it. I think the more likely answering is they realized how nice and good of a person/brother he was before the incidents and now want that same person/treatment back for their own self satisfaction. So their breakdown makes sense, because they are starting to realize they can't get him or the treatment they liked back. Him smiling kind of finished them because they can't make him smile like that, he won't touch them like that he did and he now has his not friend Anri.

Dex-chan lover
Your tears taste bland af, needs more seasoning

It fills me with warmth when I see little shits like those 2 crying

Dex-chan lover
They all developed cancer at the same time and want to pass on with clear consciences

Dex-chan lover
So . . . . Its late night, and these those two girls are just out there in the cold? With uniforms on? Damn lads youre gonna catch the japanese deadly cold there

Thanks for the scanlation as always. Mangascammerrss!!

Dex-chan lover
Apart from the...hilarity...of the two girls in uniform just...waiting for him, there's something I didn't understand.

She asks the teacher if it's okay to have two people from different classes in a group? What? What?

They literally sit next to each other. I the same class. Right there. The same class. What?

Fed-Kun's army
Apart from the...hilarity...of the two girls in uniform just...waiting for him, there's something I didn't understand.

She asks the teacher if it's okay to have two people from different classes in a group? What? What?

They literally sit next to each other. I the same class. Right there. The same class. What?
probably a translation error, i think it's supposed to be different genders

Group Leader
How infuriating are these harpies, apologizing when they don't feel sory at all.

Also, with the waterworks, remember, kids, a dog limping and a woman's tears, you shall only believe half of the half.

Dex-chan lover
Ok now I can't believe that those two girls are so desperate for his forgiveness that they started crying. That's just way too unrealistic.
Writing gets worse with every chapter, good premise but everyone around him is so beyond apologetic that it's completely unrealistic, and just makes him seem like the goof.

I wish it author would actually write a good reason the girls want to make things right, like if the truth came to light somehow and they want to improve their reputation now, but he doesn't care.

But as it is, it's just not real at all.

Dex-chan lover
Writing gets worse with every chapter, good premise but everyone around him is so beyond apologetic that it's completely unrealistic, and just makes him seem like the goof.

I wish it author would actually write a good reason the girls want to make things right, like if the truth came to light somehow and they want to improve their reputation now, but he doesn't care.

But as it is, it's just not real at all.
I mean, I wouldn't say they are beyond apologetic. Half the time the girls behave like its his damn fault that he doesn't forget the past and welcomes their love with open arms. When he harshly ignores them or outright lectures them about the bad shit he has been through they cry, cause they probably start to internalize that they hurt MC really bad with what they did/or didn't do, and that their strategy to wait it out and go back to MC and befriend him is failing pretty hard.
Its kinda sad, that at least in the manga, non of them actually even bothered to try fixing anything really. They are probably scared shitless that if they tell what really happened, that MC was innocent in all the dramas, all the eyes will land on them and people will start hating on them. So they created the alliance, and decided to basically stop everyone else from interfering with MC and his new friend, so that she could heal his broken heart. Probably hoping that when he will be fixed, he will go back to his old self and associate with them again, thou last chapters tells me that he will try fixing stuff with his step-sis, library girl seems like she "gave up" and just mentally thanked new girl as she is just happy that her old love is again happy/normal, childhood friend thou got hit by that realization that there is no space for her probably any more and cried.

There seems to be like 6 girls total that fucked him up. Everything started with childhood friend when people jumped on him and she just "run with it". Sister used that to "isolate MC" to have his attention for himself but that basically nuked her and her mom relationship with him cause he lost any trust for them. The worst or just most fucked mentally one seems to be the library girl, cause like she was in love with him, but him jumping on her to save her confused her, and then all the attention gone to her head so much she became like "idiotic JK" talking about herself in 3rd person, behaving like queen bee "not liking the new girl", etc. The last two are more like "bitches" who just pranked him with at least one probably having feelings for him before friends forced her to do the pranking.

Imma probably read the novel as my first novel, just cause I am really intrigued by how different or maybe better "written"/directed the novel will be. Cause this as fast as was cute as fuck at the end, and made me want to punch the hoes at start, its still seems to rushed, skipped to much.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why do they suddenly care so much? This doesn't make sense to me. They're all acting like they have a huge crush on him, but how could that be even possible?

Contributor
There's no room left here on my back
It was damaged long ago
Though you swear that you are true
I'd still pick my friends over you♪

Even if those were crocodile tears at first, I'd like to think it turned into real tears of frustration once he kept walking away with Pomeko. Delicious. The drama is contrived as hell (they're ALL pining for him now? unbelievable), I know, but damn if this isn't satisfying. Ham-fisted writing, but it's still entertaining for me.

Love how Pomeko wrote both their names to skip the BS with their classmates. So it's not all Nyanta doing the heavy lifting to build a friendship (and romance). They're both hurt in the past and have trust issues but god I ship them both now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread