Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how in this chapter they only class it as a "Mistake" like no a mistake is accidently stubbing your toe or slapping someone behind you while you stretch. What they did was maliciously destroy the MC's life and even now withheld the truth so feck them also they deserve no redemption.

The step sister is the worst as she damaged the one place MC could have been safe with her lie and then treatment afterwards even though she knew it was false and ruined not just 1 but 2 relationships with both her and the stepmom.

I do approve this series showing these characters in nothing but a negative light but all these scenes we get makes it feel like author is going for redemption. No action they can take and have taken would be redeming especially as they STILL haven't told the truth to all their events so the MC is still a social pariah and targetted as a sexual assaulter and worse.

Dex-chan lover
I really hate how in this chapter they only class it as a "Mistake" like no a mistake is accidently stubbing your toe or slapping someone behind you while you stretch. What they did was maliciously destroy the MC's life and even now withheld the truth so feck them also they deserve no redemption.

The step sister is the worst as she damaged the one place MC could have been safe with her lie and then treatment afterwards even though she knew it was false and ruined not just 1 but 2 relationships with both her and the stepmom.

I do approve this series showing these characters in nothing but a negative light but all these scenes we get makes it feel like author is going for redemption. No action they can take and have taken would be redeming especially as they STILL haven't told the truth to all their events so the MC is still a social pariah and targetted as a sexual assaulter and worse.
Reading this chapter absolutely makes my blood boil, what a bunch of incels they deserve Makoto at all

Dex-chan lover

They can include telling the truth to the people for their redemption arc, but nope they chose to withheld the truth to preserve their pure image.

Man, what a shitty redemption.

Dex-chan lover
don't really get how they still have feelings or anything honestly for him. like they were able to let go of him for a year or more, why does the feels start coming now? they feel bad for hurting him, but they really don't understand or empathize how much they messed him up. they're not searching to makes things right, they're searching for him to forgive them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly hearing their stories I agree with them, there's absolutely no point in any of them apologizing (save maybe the sister), because all of them have already done their damage and they can't magically go back in time and repair the harm they did to the MC's character or reputation. Plus they all had ample opportunity to come clean about the situation when it mattered. They can't say they're remorseful years later after they've already greatly benefited from the situation and serve to lose nothing and the MC has already been apparently both physically, mentally, and socially harmed. What's BS is the author setting them up as redeemable when they literally just made a group decision to still not apologize and instead avoid the issue and let a third party help the MC move past the crap they caused.

On another note, I'm not understanding how everyone could crowd the MC and blame him for assault after a big earthquake. Like wouldn't they all be ushered into somewhere safer (with less windows and things that can fall) for fear of an aftershock or sent home or something?

Dex-chan lover
They are literally crazy, they don't want to take the balme for their own actions and will allow the allegations about him to continue????? So they decide to interfere further in his life and perhaps make him never trust anyone by making him question whether his relationship with Pomeko is real or created by the people he hates

Double-page supporter
They're literally kids and they're genuinely trying to change. They've fully acknowledged how shitty they have been and are looking for redemption. They're doing it in the best way possible, too. Relax.
Yeah, I totally agree. Everyone should just chill. I’m guessing this is the author’s first work; so I can forgive the kind of cringy way she’s forming a redemption arc for the girls. But overall it’s good they’re trying to make amends

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOPE, only thing you girls can do at this point is leave that boy alone, as a matter of fact, don't even think of approaching Shinodzuka either, y'all just need to stay far away from them as possible, the damage y'all have already done cannot be undone, y'all made your beds so y'all should lie in them

Dex-chan lover
Took me til now to realize the main antagonists are just a bunch of incels who did not heed the words of Sammy.
Wow. I've never seen a more unlikable group of people in any series in my life before. Unfortunate the author is trying to redeem them.
Yea that shit ain't gonna work, there's literally zero redemption from these walking dumpsters

Dex-chan lover
Idk their reasoning sounds dumb. Mc was right to forget about them because damn who knows what those parasites would do to you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread