Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Is it really that bad in schools now? Do people really behave like sheeps? When I was in school, people believed victims more than rumours. It didn't matter what your hobbies were or what your background was, no one judged anyone.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Is it really that bad in schools now? Do people really behave like sheeps? When I was in school, people believed victims more than rumours.
the school where I grew up, it was all rumors, no one would believe the victim. where I go to high school now, it's a bit of both but the victim is usually the more believed in the scenario

Dex-chan lover
Is it really that bad in schools now? Do people really behave like sheeps? When I was in school, people believed victims more than rumours. It didn't matter what your hobbies were or what your background was, no one judged anyone.
When I was in school it was definitely majority rules. If you weren't popular and a rumor started it was true.

Dex-chan lover
Since we already know its going to end
Story beyond is mostly on how they continue to build their relationship while those three girls who wronged him decided to support his new relationship
WN is 100% worth to continue if you like wholesome romance

Dex-chan lover
Since we already know its going to end
Story beyond is mostly on how they continue to build their relationship while those three girls who wronged him decided to support his new relationship
WN is 100% worth to continue if you like wholesome romance
Oh so WN continues after this, I'd like to read it.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't even read the random final chapter post... it's only 6 chapters away why do that? glad to hear the translation wasn't even worth reading

Users who are viewing this thread