Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm checking the light novel, and it expands way beyond this. I'm sad this was cut short.

Well, at least Shinjou is healing from the trauma thanks to Anri. They both are! Their past lives were so hard because of rumors that people never bothered to correct, and thus they never got to live the lives they wanted.

But with how precious Shinjou feelings are, no wonder he'd become jealous of what other people are are saying about Anri. I'm glad that he realized his feelings so fast, instead of wondering if it could be something else. That's gonna be good for his writing! I can't wait for the publisher deal, and the karaoke date with Hyouzaki!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, that ending makes me emotional. It's great seeing him finally starts healing and being able to cry. Though I agree that those 3 bitches got away relatively scot-free while not revealing the truth about the rumours.

Double-page supporter
As a maidenless person myself, can confirm we need a waifu to hug and listens to our problems

Dex-chan lover
So wholesomely fluffin cute.

Thanks as always for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
It seems this story is written by a HS boy so it might be best it ended like this. This might be based on a real person.
If you look at the TL note at the end of Chp 2, turns out it was written by a girl (not sure if it was when she was in HS, but I kinda doubt it).

Dex-chan lover
Since when did everyone suddenly become close enough to refer to Makoto by his first name? Miyu refers to him as Makoto-kun in chp 3, and there's no way her rando friend who's never spoken to him before would call him Shin.

Contributor
"It's true that I have feelings for Anri more than just friends."
I knew it was too good to be true. Things were already progressing quickly, but that still wasn't a confession yet.

"Anri is all that matters to me."
That's right, don't give any of those betrayers the light of day. There's no rule in this world that says you must make up with people who hurt you, especially those who never truly made amends and atoned for what they did. Them "supporting" Anri in the background barely counts. Even if they weren't in a pact, stopping your friend who can't read the mood from rudely interrupting a couple seems like the expected thing to do.

The pieces are falling into place for Anri. It seems in middle school she got falsely accused of "stealing" her childhood friend away from his fiancee. Even though she didn't even like him (I'm guessing he tried to make a move on her because he's a cheating bastard, got rejected and then he spread the nasty rumors himself). Then she got viciously bullied by the mean girl clique after that.

Sweet, sweet catharsis!

"I'm in love with Anri."
There we go. Took ya long enough, champ. Let's go!

Aggregator gang
So nice that they helped each other, but everyone got lucky that Shinjou only got depressed and cut people away from him. Still mad that the three girls won't refute the rumors
You expect them to post an instagram story and go telling everyone?

Or do you expect them to announce their errors during a school assembly or something?

Be realistic .-.

Users who are viewing this thread