Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Supporter
I'll just file this mentally as a 4th wall break that made the artist do a spit take and it messed up the tones.

Either that, or it's a case of a male cinnamon roll.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, Saeko looks exhausted. Working as an editor for such a prestigious company must mean she doesn't get much rest. I mean she didn't even get to change clothes! Shin's lucky that his work was picked up by a company that can get light novels turned into manga and anime!

It looks like while Anri doesn't need to be there for Shin, he still wants her to be there. Because he feels so happy to be with her! Even Saeko could see it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is anywhere near best friend's. I think this is just way more than that

Dex-chan lover
Awwww so wholesomely fluffin cute
Also tfw your sister is going to a fun date while you workin yo arse off on weekend ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

I'll just file this mentally as a 4th wall break that made the artist do a spit take and it messed up the tones.

Either that, or it's a case of a male cinnamon roll.
image.png
Also LMAOOOO, thats one genius way to put it

Thanks as always for the scanlation one man scannnn!!

Contributor
It's so adorable how they were both worried for each other as if they were hanging out in a dark back alley even though it was just a meeting in the safety of a well-lit and well-known publishing office. Anri didn't need to be there, but being nearby surely helped anchor his mind (worrying aside) better than if she were not there at all.

Ah, it's also so annoying how they refuse to make things official this late, even though they've both fallen in love long ago and have actually been unofficially dating since then. Gotta keep up the "only confess and officially date at the end" unspoken rule leftover from the Heisei era, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread