Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
This one started off so good and I honestly think it was meant to have way longer arcs of relationships getting repaired
There probably is or will be with the web novel, there's currently 73 chapters for it. Haven't read through it though so I'm not sure how much is different or where it stops at. One reviewer mentioned that the author said they were taking a break from the story for the time being though, no clue when they're going to be back or if they will be.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the translation` Can't wait for the next chapter as I don't want to read the other guys snipe lol

There probably is or will be with the web novel, there's currently 73 chapters for it. Haven't read through it though so I'm not sure how much is different or where it stops at. One reviewer mentioned that the author said they were taking a break from the story for the time being though, no clue when they're going to be back or if they will be.
The story is way different from the manga, it goes way more in depth about their background and ties the plot holes the manga leaves. Lots of fluff between the two MCs as well, great read would recommend checking it out if you have time, the manga honestly doesn’t do it’s story justice.

Dex-chan lover
The story is way different from the manga, it goes way more in depth about their background and ties the plot holes the manga leaves. Lots of fluff between the two MCs as well, great read would recommend checking it out if you have time, the manga honestly doesn’t do it’s story justice.
Thanks for that! Been on my reading list for a while as "I'll get to it when I get to it" but having read that it was bumped up to something I'll pick up once I get caught up on things I'm currently reading

hello, do u have a place to read the webnovel ? pretty please

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Hyouzaki's friend was actually a guy! Makes sense, I was confused by his haircut.

I'm surprised at just how passionate and honest Shin's song was! He really loves to spend time with Anri! He wants to have great memories with her!

Anri's just as happy with Shin as he is with her! It's thanks to him she can write books again. As a writer myself, I can tell you, the people you love are a big inspiration to what you're writing!

Dex-chan lover
Awww so wholesomely fluffin cuteeeeee

Thanks as always for the scanlatjonnn

Contributor
You tell them, Pugko. I'm surprised she could keep up third wheeling by the time Pomeko was feeding Nyanta in public. Come back with your bf next time for a double date!

See, it IS a date. These stubborn dorks. Now kiss.

I have a good feeling about what the title of her novel is going to be.
Okay, I was wrong. I was certain they were gonna do a title drop here. Oh well.

So this adaptation is ending next chapter. Too bad, but at least I was spared the trouble of possibly seeing all those other girls successfully redeeming themselves and making up with him (no idea if this actually happens, but it sounds possible), fortunately no such thing happened here.

Double-page supporter
Thank god I don't work their, I would have died of second-hand embarrassment if I was to walk by and hear all that :notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread