Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - END

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter. Glad to see that this manga just going straight to some wholesome and sweet story along the way, not too much drama involved. I've read the previous chapter in indonesian language, but only understand like 70 percent of the contents because I'm not a native Indonesian. But still wish to see some more development between those two.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or I feel like they just rushed the whole story and just decided to axed it here?
Felt like the story always gave the impression that it was speedrunning the material, so I can't say it came as too much of a surprise that it got axed when it felt all over the place so often.

Dex-chan lover
Not shocked to see this botched story axed and yes defo axed as the novel is still ongoing. Its such a good premise ruined by shite writing and forgivness given by MC but not apologies via the ones that are truly reprehensible. 0/10 a crying shame waste of time to read now especially.

Dex-chan lover
Haven't read the chapter, but damn. Not only sniping (which I can tolerate) but you also jump straight to the last chapter. What a dick move, almost as bad as that SSSS guy.

Dex-chan lover
ah finally it's axed
been following the past few chapter in indonesian language

Dex-chan lover
I literally just found this series yesterday and skipped around (the story seemed pretty bad and I wasn't very interested). I don't feel super strongly about anything here, but Even if it got axed and it's a forced wrap up I'm pretty disappointed how scottfree the girls get off. Unless we also skipped over a major apology and amends scene for each of the girls.

Honestly the most valuable thing I got from this chapter was that chat GPT and machine translation isn't replacing humans (at least completely) anytime soon, so that's reassuring.

Contributor
Is this is future of manga translation now? Google Translate and ChatGPT, produced such a flawed translation but not a single person has complained about it. Amazing, guess the professional translation teams are going to be obsolete soon

This could have been a very good manga with 200 cht but they rushed everything and I'm kinda disappointed BC of the name I thought that there is gonna be more drama and more like side stories

i jumped a lot of chapters, but boy this was rushed and axed as hell, huh. the light novel as far as i remember has 70+ translated chapters, what a shame. it was one of those i really wanted to see in form of a manga!

Group Leader
quite sad that became this speedrun..... I liked so much the premisse..

This manga has so much potential if rewritten and rebooted. I loved the awkward connecting that the two had at the beginning but I feel that we were only looking at their lives artificially. If they had more depth in building their relation, then I think this could easily have reached 9+ ratings. Honestly, I am massively disappointed with this manga because of how much wasted potential it has.

Users who are viewing this thread