Nyotai-ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 43

Group Leader
Am I dreaming? Thank you for picking this up! I hope you can finish it. Pray intensify~
Thank you thank you!

holy shit we just might see the end to this series, i saw that the people behind magical translations are helping so hopefully quality will be good.

i never though i'd see the day.

Dex-chan lover
Picking up the translation of something old like this and it's actually normal and not garbage! what a relief

Dex-chan lover
I've nearly forgotten this series existed! I'm so glad someone took it up.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

This is like a fly buzzing on the back of my mind more so with just a few chapters to end, I really want to see the end of this one, but I had already lost hope someone would do it, so thank you for using your time for that.

Dex-chan lover
what a blast from the past. this was among the first genderswap manga I ever read

Dex-chan lover
thanks for taking up the task 🫡
This series needs to trans a new generation of people lol

Actually there is an official English translation but it is paper only. It is on project hentai and they translated all 5 volumes. I own a copy myself. The 4th is out of stock but they reprint regularly.

I suspect it was never brought to digital for licensing issues. There was a 2 year gap between the 3rd and 4th volume when they tried to post it digitally. Then when they did come back it was paper only again.

https://www.projecthentai.com/online-store/search?keyword=Nyotai-ka!

Reactions: HSK
Fed-Kun's army
its-alive.jpg

oh wait each chapter has a discussion forum! (can y'all tell I'm new to everything?)

It's actually so insane to me seeing a bunch of people who were looking forward to this as much as me! Back when I read this, past me was still embarrassed of liking trans-adjacent manga, and she would have never expected that there were like-minded people!

(She wouldn't have expected to be able to read Japanese either, to be fair. Or to be called she.)

So, I'm just happy that I can help somehow, and I'll try to keep this up at least until the end of vol4.

Thanks sooo much for the TL. I've been really curious about the ending I hope this continues. As for the quality I think it's done really well i have no particular complaints so far

Users who are viewing this thread