Nyotai-ka

re-reading for the seven time, truly it never gets old; and I had forgot about this one... Since the volume 5 is now on Amazon, I might as well buy it for my own pleasure of reading those last chapters, finally.

For those looking for more, this manga got officially licensed by Project Hentai and you can buy print copies of the full series from them.

I hope someone pick-up this series... I'm quite curious about what will happen until the end... (only if I have money to buy the raw and translate it)

Double-page supporter
Hopefully someone will donate the raws to translators so they can finish the final volume

Is there any chance volume 5 ever ends up on here. I do not live alone, otherwise I'd order it from amazon

Hey everyone! Since it looks like not even volume 4 is gonna be fully translated, I thought I'd try my hands on it. The problem is, I'm a total beginner and have no real experience with scanlation. So.... I'm kinda looking for someone to proofread my work. If Mangadex allows editing uploads then I guess I could just share what I've got and improve it later. How about that?

Actually there is an official English translation but it is paper only. It is on project hentai and they translated all 5 volumes. I own a copy myself. The 4th is out of stock but they reprint regularly.

I suspect it was never brought to digital for licensing issues. There was a 2 year gap between the 3rd and 4th volume when they tried to post it digitally. Then when they did come back it was paper only again.

https://www.projecthentai.com/online-store/search?keyword=Nyotai-ka!

Users who are viewing this thread