“Oaite wa Ippan no Kata desu” - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 20, 2018
Messages
367
I give points to the manga for not having her hit him after the grope (so tired of that cliche), but the story still hasn't hooked me. Too bland. I keep coming back hoping something will change. Maybe when the other harem members show up...

Edit: I just remembered who the author of this manga is... Maybe I should just bail out now. 😅
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,398
images


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
5,175
Some tired criticisms of the idol industry, sandwiched between (heh) ecchi slop? That ass tho. :pepehmm: They should ruin her career by becoming pornographers, then once sufficiently ruined, quit pornography and open a chicken restaurant.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Messages
1,316
That double rainbow reference though.

I guess she lost her smile like HBK in '97.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
522
I give points to the manga for not having her hit him after the grope (so tired of that cliche), but the story still hasn't hooked me. Too bland. I keep coming back hoping something will change. Maybe when the other harem members show up...

Edit: I just remembered who the author of this manga is... Maybe I should just bail out now. 😅
Maybe he's content with drawing just Chizuru married to him? :huh: The MC is less pathetic this time around so far at least.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top