Obentou Uri wa Seijo-sama! ~Isekai Musume no Atta ka Recipe~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
final blow being : stop making randy-fied lunchbox so randy will have no choice but to stop his hobby to come to her and eat?

Dex-chan lover
The manga is based on an ongoing Kadokawa Books LN series of the same name (Vol 2 came out this October).
https://bookwalker.jp/deb24fce40-d2ca-4eb1-b837-86557d145a76/

As always, the original source is a webnovel.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8472ex/

Aggregator gang
Think it's the first time I've seen a bug out bag in action in manga, haha, and was prepared enough to be given to the person needing it before they left. XD

Double-page supporter
It's pretty funny how it's a family of Isekai'ed. I wonder how the parents met, were they both isekaied together? or maybe there is some support group for people that returned from being isekaied.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how the throwaway mentioning of an "isekai family" is more interesting that everything that is going to happen in the manga proper

@BCS, though isn't that to be expected given how unusual of a premise it is and how casually they play it off? In this case, it's perpetrating multiple tropes simultaneously. Quite the literary achievement! Also, it signals the author's capacity for original, creative fiction! :3

Fed-Kun's army
yooo i want to eat her food too asflkjdfjkl THAT ISEKAI FAMILY IS HILARIOUS LMAO but i agree with another comment that the pacing is weird

thanks for the translation~ i'll see where this goes lol

This actually made me remember to get some lunch lol. I can tell this is gonna be another manga that’ll make me hungry! ^Q^

An ex-saintess and an ex-hero got married and had a child together who will eventually be revealed to be a saintess if the title is anything to go by.

Dex-chan lover
I’m still sad about summon kitchen. If this winds up as just a novel preview as well I might as well go jump off a cliff.

The language should have compound words, and being fantasy medieval techbase, lunch and box are common enough words.

Unless there's some really exotic wordplay going on, they shouldn't have trouble pronouncing it.

Good isekai intro tho.

Story doesn't mention where she got the cooking supplies but that elderly couple looked like a baker pair.

Group Leader
@deltarayedge it's less the lack of compound word and more just that they're unfamiliar with the concept, this is shown in Japanese by Mahiru speaking with the proper kanji, but everyone else using the katakana (the foreign word alphabet) showing just how foreign it is. That was about the best way I could get a similar feeling across.

Users who are viewing this thread