Obentou Uri wa Seijo-sama! ~Isekai Musume no Atta ka Recipe~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

"Our family line is prone to getting summoned." ....And...you somehow get home... Holy crap...I love this already

@vikers The Dad is a jerk? You mean the dude who literally prepared a pack for his daughter because he knew she might be isekaid? Maybe a bit too excited, but the mc has pointed out that there is probably a way back home. Her parents are most likely expecting her back someday.

The jerk isekai parents are the ones that know their child might be summoned and never let them know.

Fed-Kun's army
The Concept of an Isekai Family is oddly funny to me.

Dad: Ok. So you appear in another world, the first thing you're going to want to do is avoid the opposite Sex. Especially if they're already acting like you're a couple without even having a conversation with you.

Child: What? Why?

Dad: If you hang around people like that, you'll build a harem that'll spiral out of control.

Child: But aren't Harems kinda coo-

Dad: NO! They're fetishezed troupes and cliches that degrade the experience of the story and rip you away from the excitement of exploring a new world.

Mom: Don't listen to your father, your Harem members will be stupidly OP and will become your first line of defense against anything that reality has to go against you. Even if you or them should die to common sense, you specifically won't due to plot armor.

Child: Wow! That's amazing-

Dad: You forgot to tell am that they will never have sex and will struggle to just hold hands.

Child:...Huh

Mom: Why must you reduce a Harem to just being about sex-

Dad: BECAUSE THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT!!

Meo

Double-page supporter
I can just imagine the convo she gets into when she gets home.

Dad: So you were a hero, right?!
Mom: I told you, she's more likely to be a Saintess like me.
Mahiru: No, I sold lunchboxes.
Dad and Mom: ?!!??

Users who are viewing this thread