Obentou Uri wa Seijo-sama! ~Isekai Musume no Atta ka Recipe~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
All that writing all day, everyday has given him quite a strong throwing arm.

Dex-chan lover
Checking out the original webnovel,

50% of the story is about Mahiru's fluffy cooking life/career, and her caring for Randy.

The other 50% is the serious plot - Mahiru has immense magic powers even by the fantasy world's standards, effectively making her the summoned saintess. Given the dangerous nature of summoning magic, Randy and the others surmise the summoner has evil intentions for Mahiru's magic. So they decide to put her under protection while they investigate who the culprit is.

The mystery is only resolved by WN Arc 2/LN Vol 2. Although Arc 1 seemingly solves the case, by Arc 2 it turns out that culprit was just a cat's paw for the real mastermind.

Dex-chan lover
@Is1026: Well, I saw a raw of another manga
Where the guy get a book that also come with 'you're no longer able to equip any other weapon' kinda curse.

However, the book is also very useful and is indestructible.

So the kid just throw it like projectile and explode some monster's face.

Later on he, a white mage, also 'overheal' an enemy until it explode.

@zz2000: Seeing that spoiler
A part of me want the evil mastermind to just want food from another world, and the summoning specifically targeted her for her cooking knowledge.

would be hilarious as hell

Dex-chan lover
Author intends to write an Arc 3, but requests readers wait for a while. (Currently there's 2 webnovel arcs, Arc 2 ended in November 2019).

PS. This is by the same author of Drop - A Tale of the Fragrance Princess. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/drop%E3%80%80%EF%BD%9Ea-tale-of-the-fragrance-princess%EF%BD%9E-ln/

@Whimsicat
Unfortunately not, mastermind purposely summoned Mahiru to sacrifice her and use her power to break a magic seal that's imprisoning a demon. There's quite an interesting and somewhat tragic backstory to that one.

Aw. . . . I can tell Randy is going to such a cute little tsuntsun! XD Too bad we can only get a decent chapter every two months, but thank you Haruparty for continuing to do this one because I was worried it might have been dropped. :D

And @WhimsiCat - I would love to know the name of that one you mentioned with the indestructible book! Sounds pretty amusing! Is it translated somewhere? :D

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage: No, it just pop up in my usual raw finding site :v though it seems there's WN as well.
https://lhscan.net/manga-hakuma-houshi-wa-shien-shoku-de-arimasen-manga-raw.html
or
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/43402

Depending on your preference.

The title is something along the line of "The White Mage isn't a Support"
Yes, it's kinda similar to that wrong way to use healing magic story in that the MC is using what's supposed to be 'support' magic in really unusual way, though there's plot reason why he make it work when for most people it's not really possible.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@pbrgh @shishamo Byleth? With that expression? No way. I thought he was Kellam.

Also, I want to see that book vs Nokia.

@Nep That hairstyle though (well, aside from the hime style bangs), but now that you mentioned it yeah it’s basically a Byleth with Kellam face so....Kelleth?

Users who are viewing this thread