Ochikazuki ni Naritai Manga - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
u7RpXdU.png

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete I dunno, a ponytail could be a pretty good whip but other hairstyles could counter it with defensive power, or possibly exceed it in attack power.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad to see fellow ponytail lovers in the comments. You good sirs and madams are people of culture and refinement.

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete I dunno, a ponytail could be a pretty good whip but other hairstyles could counter it with defensive power, or possibly exceed it in attack power.
@Glomoro Yeah, you have a point. But to me ponytails stands the highest.
Hypothetically speaking, pigtails offer double the attack potential of a ponytail, whereas any form of drill hair could break through any armor given enough time. I'm not rooting for any of those styles though, as I'm a humble man who longs for short haired girls most of the time, just stating my observation.

Dex-chan lover
Hypothetically speaking, pigtails offer double the attack potential of a ponytail, whereas any form of drill hair could break through any armor given enough time. I'm not rooting for any of those styles though, as I'm a humble man who longs for short haired girls most of the time, just stating my observation.
It's been like almost 4 years since I posted that comment.
In that period of time, I have grown to appreciate more styles than I did back then.

I do say that any form of hair style could break through any armour given enough time.
And I am saying this from personal experience as I have grown to like what I didn't appreciate before.

Dex-chan lover
It's been like almost 4 years since I posted that comment.
In that period of time, I have grown to appreciate more styles than I did back then.

I do say that any form of hair style could break through any armour given enough time.
And I am saying this from personal experience as I have grown to like what I didn't appreciate before.
I didn't check the date on the comment, my apologies for being ultra casual lol but I am glad to receive a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread