Ochikazuki ni Naritai Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this reminds me of the girl I liked in high school but never decided to ask her out. And looking back on it, there's a good chance she'd have said yes. I was just too timid.

Hey! Young people! If you like someone, talk to them! Ask them out! The worst thing that happens is they say no and you get to move on and find another girl/boy to like. You'll get over it, but you'll have a 0% chance if you never try.

I would have laugh from her line, she's funny and nice. and probably get scolded by the teacher

Dex-chan lover
Dp6EVbgU4AAIng_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You should pay attention. The class is in progress and the teacher has noticed your lack of concentration.

My mind keeps reading his name as masturbating and I can’t focus on much else anymore.

Double-page supporter
@Varler
Hey! Young people! If you like someone, talk to them! Ask them out! The worst thing that happens is they say no and you get to move on and find another girl/boy to like. You'll get over it, but you'll have a 0% chance if you never try.
No. The worst thing that could happen is he/she say no AND spread the news around the school.

@Kaarme
You should pay attention. The class is in progress and the teacher has noticed your lack of concentration.
"I find your lack of concentration disturbing." - Teacher

Dex-chan lover
No. The worst thing that could happen is he/she say no AND spread the news around the school.
Well, I feel like we could escalate this pretty far really. But anyway, the important thing here is actually that "old" people telling a young person this stuff will not matter at all to them. This is perhaps their first time. It feels way bigger and more important than it probably is, they don't care about your wisdom from experience. They haven't hit the age where they might be willing to listen to advice like this and take what you say as anything besides something to "okay, boomer" (or other relevant equivalent). Or, even if they logically get what you're saying emotionally they're just not there yet.

Just leave the little shits to stew in it, when they're ready they're ready. If you must do something I guess let them know you're there for them, but frankly you'll probably just get "nobody understands me!!!1"'d anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@alexsdu Well yeah, if the person you asked out is a total bitch/asshole that can happen, but you can always respond to harassment with "Yeah I asked them out, but they weren't interested, so I won't bother them again," and a shrug. It's hard for bullies to keep up harassment with a response like that.

And on the flip side, sometimes you get something wonderful like what happened to a friend of mine. He asked a girl out at work asa she was heading home and she told him she had a boyfriend. No big deal, right? Well about 15 minutes later she called him at work to apologize for being so abrupt, and told him he was a great guy that she'd have been honored to go out with if she wasn't already taken. He still remembers it as one of the best days of his life, even though he got turned down.

Not everyone's awful, even in high school.

Aggregator gang
This reminds me so much of
The tale of the Yankee and the little girl
\(* ̄▽ ̄*)/
I wanna epilogue on how their wedding went TvT

Fed-Kun's army
oooooohoo~ alright! that was cute,

whoa.. @nobodygattaknow is that a Manga that has the tropes similar to this one? is it any good? is that the title?

Aggregator gang
@Blue-Plum The similar trope is that there's Yankee and the other one Isn't, it's a basic similarity but they are both really cute so it reminded me of "Tale of a Girl and a Delinquent Who's Bad with Women" which is the full title but I used "Yankee & Little girl" since I don't like to type
And yes the girl is a highschooler shes just really short

Users who are viewing this thread