Ochikobore “1” Mahou Tsukai wa, Kyou mo Muishiki ni Cheat wo Tsukau - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@goodknife That'd be nice, in a "f*ck your hierarchy system" scenario like that.
But given the title and the origin country's culture, nope it's totally gonna be a "1 blue star" vs yellow stars. So, a cheat, with all his previous work getting all but useless, and irrelevant in the face of deeply ingrained social stratas. I'll be glad if I'm wrong.

eh, i thought she was going to be one of those bitch looks like not but shes not in the cover...hmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for this, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

"cheat"= shit isekai, also that one star shit was complete nonsense sense he easily beat a 4 star.

1 star beating 4 star? The star is pure chance? That useless gods isn't reliable at all.
And why schooling before get a star? That is not efficient at all, if all 1 and 2 star just thrown away.
What about "talented people regardless of lineage" thing? More star more talent? But the mc beating more talented people?

Dex-chan lover
it's probably 6 star like other people say or the number of star does not indicate strength but something else

I thought the academy is created torecruit talented and skilled people so why does they kick him out because of star?

Dex-chan lover
@krater: Maybe its the color of the "Star", like normally everyone had Bronze or Silver "Star", but MC got the Golden "Star" which is counted in reverses (aka., 1-Star being the best rank).

man, all that hardworks and it'll be decided by gacha. makes me remember that old day before goin to college, friend got golden ticket (chance to be accepted without the test, but comes through hardwork as your academics score also become a value) but alas the gacha uni didn't get him there

Users who are viewing this thread