Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou - Ch. 19

Contributor
To be fair to Gaias, at least in his case he did it because he wanted the acknowledgement of his parents, once he got over that (and a bit of humble pie) he's becoming a better person for it, not telling you to like him but i actually like a story that has the characters grow out of villainy like this.
So is it okay for him to try to kill and cuck Julius because he just wanted to be acknowledged by their parents? he already had their acknowledgement btw.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't understand why should I care about Gaias. He was and still is a piece of garbage just like their parents. I roll my eyes every time a chapter focuses on him.
Hes a cool guy who takes his training seriously and loves his brother. I think you're just being closed minded.

Dex-chan lover
This manga started dumb, remains dumb, and will continue to be dumb in the future.

Of course, I'm still gonna read it. This is the kind of brainless shit I crave.

Dex-chan lover
The thing that really sells this series, is the complete nonchalant antics of this hero towards everything but doting on his brother.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Gotta love Gaias casually adopting his brothers mannerisms after the hellish training. Nice to see him coming around.

I do wonder why an angel is going sides with a demon :/ shouldn’t she know there’s something off with the principal?

Users who are viewing this thread