Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou ~Shijou Saikyou no Yuusha wa Tensei-shi, Gakuen de Mujikaku ni Musou Suru~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand how toned down the manga is.

The cheating whore is already dead by this point in the web novel, her suffering is played for laughs. Example, after attemping to use that charm magic item in an earlier chapter she loses an eye since it demands a price to be used. She then tries to kill him multiple times resulting in her getting severely maimed in comical ways. She get's raped by monsters twice, after the second time a mage discovers her barely alive and hits her with a fireball just because.

Dex-chan lover

The cheating whore is already dead by this point in the web novel, her suffering is played for laughs. Example, after attemping to use that charm magic item in an earlier chapter she loses an eye since it demands a price to be used. She then tries to kill him multiple times resulting in her getting severely maimed in comical ways. She get's raped by monsters twice, after the second time a mage discovers her barely alive and hits her with a fireball just because.
My guess is that this manga is based on the light novel and the author toned that stuff down in the LN. Not many publishers would want that sort of content among what they publish

Dex-chan lover

Wow that's one hell of an improvement. Maybe such pointless edge is not appropriate for an otherwise goofy manga.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I'd be happy with an execution, and honestly I'm happy with the constantly being ignored - the several rapes and mutilation is a bit much for what seems like an otherwise light hearted affair.

I get annoyed by lack of appropriate level of revenge as the next guy, but going too far also just sours the mood. It's a careful balance.

Dex-chan lover

That's hot, what kind of monsters?

Dex-chan lover
"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter."

Ah, the lyric so suitable for the little brother. Rest in peace, Chester Bennington.

Contributor
The sibling rivalry actually the only what makes me keep reading this, because the other things in this manga is so bad/generic/both
Thanks for update
the sibling "rivalry" is what annoys me the most. xD
Can it even be called rivalry when it looks like the mc is dealing with a toddler throwing a temper tantrum? The fact that his brother is such a garbage person, but the mc still treats him like he is a good brother, disappoints me.

Users who are viewing this thread